He's Your Driver's Teacher (Harry Styles Dirty Imagine)

Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

Part 1

You walked outside in the pouring rain, just after you had gotten your hair perfectly straightened. Of all days, it had to be pouring down rain outside. It was the day of your driving test and you were so nervous. Now, it just had to be raining which was your luck.

You sat in the passenger seat by your mom in the car, and slammed the door shut. You folded your arms together as your mom sat there looking at you. "Y/N, there's no reason to be nervous. So what if it's raining?" Your mother said as she started to pull out of the driveway. "It makes everything harder," You whine to her. "Y/N, you'll do just fine," She said. "I hope your right. If I come home with something that says I didn't pass, don't say I didn't warn you," You tell your mother with some sass. "Y/N, you'll pass okay? You drive our golfcart just fine," She said. "Not when it's pouring down rain," You say with sass again, hearing your mother sigh softly.

Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

Part 2

Your mother pulled up to your driving lessons place, and you sat right there in the car for a while, not moving.

"Y/N," Your mother warned, "Get out of the car."

You still sat there as you looked at the rain hit the windshield harshly.

"Y/N, don't make me drag you inside," Your mother warned, "Cause' I'll do it."

You knew that your mother would do it, she was just that kind of person.

"Okay, okay," You finally say, "I'm going in."

And with that, you had opened the door and walked inside.

Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

Part 3

You stomped up until you got the door, wanting to be out of the rain. You didn't know why they make you have driving lessons on rainy days, it just didn't seem fair.

You walked up to a rather old lady sitting at the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am?" You say, not too loudly. The lady continued looking through papers, until you asked the same thing again, getting a little louder.

"Um, excuse me?"

The old small lady looked up at you with her cracked glasses and smiled without teeth. "Yes Miss?" The lady asked loudly, like she was talking to someone a few feet away from you. "I'm here for my drivers test," You say. "What honey?" The lady said, cuffing her hand around her ear. "I'm here for my drivers test," You say only a little louder, because people were already looking at you. "Honey I can't understand, you'll have to speak up," The lady said politely. "I said," You start, loudly, "I am here for my drivers test!" You almost yelled, this time drawing almost everyone's attention.

"Oh, your drivers test," The lady said smiling, "Just sit over there and ill send someone out for you."

You rolled your eyes and went to sit in a chair, people looking at you weirdly.

Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

Part 4

You waited silently in the chair, looking through your phone for the weather. You never checked the weather, but you just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to clear up anytime soon.

And surely, it wasn't. 80% chance of thunderstorms for the rest of the day. "Fuck," You whisper to yourself. You knew you weren't going to pass this test, how could you when it was so icky outside? That's just it, you couldn't.