They just looked at me like I fell from the sky.

"Ok well I'm going swimming," I say and run to the water.

The guys follow me and Justin ends up picking me up.

"Justin Moors! If you drop me, World War 3 will commense!" I shout.

"Sure Beauty," he says and then he drops me into the water. The cold water might I add.

I pretend I loved it. When I get my revenge, he'll never see it coming.

"See I knew you were to scared to get revenge on me!" Justin says.

"I guess I am," I say innocently. Hopefully he bought it.

I played snd swam in the water and then went over to Dylan.

"Dylan, I need a favor," I say.

"Sure," he says.

"You need to ask the guys to go cliff diving so I can push Justin off. And don't worry, all around here are places you can jump off cliffs, I did it a lot. Nothing will happen to him," I say.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want to be apart of a murder plan," he says.

"Dyl! I've been pushed off many times by Christy and Laura around here and I'm fine, no?" I say.

"Alright fine," he says.

"Good. Go to the lowest cliff there is. Lets just say it makes falling easier," I say.

He nods and walks up to go tell the guys. Great plan is working! The guys rally up and we go to the smallest cliff there is. There was even a sign saying we could cliff dive. We're all good.

"Alright who's going first?" I ask.

"You," they all say.

"But I'm scared!" I fake act scared. I could jump off this cliff with my eyes closed.

Justin walks up to the edge of the cliff and looks down.

"It's not that far Beauty," he says and keep looking down.

I approch him and tap him on the shoulder.

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind going first right?" I ask.

He stands up properly and I lightly push him off. He falls.

"MELODY!" The guys exclaim.

I watch as he falls. He's even screaming!

"Guys! The dude is fine. Jeez. Now I will go. My revenge is over,"I conclude.

"As if you'll jump off," Michael says.

I glare at him and stand so I'm facing them on the edge of the cliff. I then smile and do a back flip off the cliff and into the air.

"Wooohoooo!" I scream.

The rush was exellerating and it felt awesome. I was approaching the water so I closed my eyes, held my breath and soon felt water surround me.

I swam up and started breathing heavily.

"Beauty," Justin says from behind me.

Oh no. He's pissed. I quickly swam to the shore. He followed.

"That wasn't very nice," he says.

"It's your fault," I say.

"And how is that?" He asks.

"I said if you dropped me into the water World War 3 would start. And it did and I finished it," I say with a smile on my face. Justin chuckles.

"You won't get away with this," he says.

"Oh but I already have!" I say and look out to see most of the guys falling from the sky.

I smile. Well I guess Dylan's idea was a good one. They come to the shore and we walk back to the beach.

A few hours later we come back to the house. I run upstairs and head staight towards the shower. I was salty. I use my favorite shampoo, conditioner and body scrub from Bath and Body Works, Warm Vanilla Sugar; and then I moisturize my skin with the body lotion.

I put on some pyjamas and got into bed. I wonder if Justin was really going to get me back. I hope not because I'm not looking forward to it!

I sigh and close my eyes. Tomorrow I'm back to school. Might as well get a good night sleep so I'm not grumpy!

------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! New chapter for a new year! Btw Happy New Years! Are you excited? I sure am. I can't believe we're in 2k16! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good New year!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha