I rolled my eyes. Such childish behavior.

To: Luke

Just ask him Pretty Boy!

To: Melody

Yes your boyfriend got your surf board Sweetheart.

To: Luke

HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND MORON!

To: Melody

Of course not! ;)

I sighed. That kid has issues. If it wasn't for his pretty face, he wouldn't survive in this world.

I walked on the sand to an empty space on the beach where I could put my stuff.

Well since the jerks aren't here I might was well tan!

I thought to myself. I layed my towel on the sand and took out some sunscreen. I put it all over my body and then I put it away. I lied on my back and put my glasses on. The sun felt nice.

10 minutes later I felt someone block my sun. I opened my eyes to see Justin smirking.

"Well hello there Beauty," he says.

"Hi Beast. Where's my surfboard?" I ask eagerly.

"Here you go," he says and hands me a pink surfboard that had a palm tree and looked like Miami. It was beautiful.

"Thank you! I love it!" I say and hug him. He hugged me back and I took off my cover up to reveal my bathing suit. Yes I'm aware now that I forgot to take it off while tanning.

The guys stared. Rude but amusing. I just shrugged and ran towards the water. The waves were good. Nice and big. I smiled and ran into the water. It splashed on my face but I didn't care. I laid on my stomach and paddled out to sea. When I was far enough in, I sat up straight and just looked out. No waves yet, but I can feel one coming.

"Beauty come back! You need an expert to show you how it's done!" Justin called. I scoffed.

Excuse you? He doesn't think I can surf like a pro? I'll show him. That's when I felt it. The perfect wave. I looked out to sea and saw it coming. I started paddling. I heard the guys calling my name telling me to stop before I get hurt. As if. I learned to surf when my dad took me to Miami for 3 weeks. I surfed everyday and I loved it ever since.

I paddled and soon started to get up and stand. I balance myself on the board and rode the wave. I felt like I was Bethany from Soul Surfers. Except I had 2 arms, and there aren't any sharks. Well not that I know of.

I rode the wave. It felt freeing. I was like the queen of the waves. Like the song! Finally, I was reaching the shore and the wave died down. I got off my board and everyone on the beach, I'm not exaggerating, is staring at me in awe.

"Oh my god. You just rode the biggest wave there is," some lady came up to me and says.

"Oh no. There has to be other waves bigger than that," I say.

"No honey. We call her Big Mama. No one has rode her before," the lady says and walks off.

Wow. I was right when I said today would be interesting. I walked back to the guys and wrapped myself in a towel.

"That was amazing! How'd you learn to do that?" Adam exclaims.

"When I lived in Vegas my dad went on business trips and one of them were to Miami so I asked to come. He said yes, and I learned to surf in 3 weeks because I practiced everyday," I explain.