Chapter 8

I screamed Poppi name again, and his ass still didn't come.

" Is your dumb ass death or some this shit is important" I screamed. He looked at me with the meanest mug on his face.

" who the hell you think you ta-" he had gotten cut off by the baby girl crying.

" who baby is this" he asked raising an eyebrow.

" if ya stupid ass look closer you would see a note" I said flagging it in face.

" London you getting on my damn nerves, why the fuck you didn't read it"

" you ain't my man that's none of my business and she does look like you"

With all honestly back in the club I liked being around Poppi and being able to get as much power as he do. But only reason he did that shit is to scare JT it's obvious.

" Mami shut the hell up, I'll handle yo ass later" he mumbled opening the note. I looked over his shoulder to read.

I know I wasn't suppose to do the shit I did but you prolly don't remember , me I was a hoe to you which I am. An sadly I gotten pregnant, her name is Majesty Ann, I didn't know your last name I felt as she should get yours and I didn't give her mines. Call me dumb if you want to but I can't take care of her anymore she's three months and I know a little girl  needs a father and she doesn't need a mother like me. I'm in a lot of trouble and I really don't want her being a apart of that , I might even be dead the next morning that's how deep shit I'm In, but Poppi just take of our child I promise I ain't gone try to come get her.  I can't do it and will never do it again I don't want her.  Have a nice life , Tatyanna

"Does her name ring any bells " I asked him. I was glad that the girl was honest and finding Poppi maybe Majesty will put some life in his heart.

" y-Yeah" he said walking in the house I shook my head and grabbed the baby out of car seat. She was a beautiful baby, I admired her and noticed the bruises. I instantly gotten paranoid. I took off all her clothes, and saw all the pink and purple bruises down her body.

"Poppi " I screamed .

" why the fuck you screaming my name again " he yelled looking piss , his nose was flaring and I didn't care at the moment , even he was looking mighty fine.

" come here now" I said I turned the light on even brighter and showed him Majesty's body, she looked so frighten and her lips started to shiver.

" you just gone stay yo ass there and not try to look at your daughter "

" I don't even know her ass is mines Lo" he yelled. I slapped him and I didn't feel any remorse .

" you stupid she look just like you and even if she wasn't yours you should always feel some fucking remorse about a small child who haven't even lived life yet. She didn't ask to be here" I screamed . I shook my head and grabbed her car seat and scrap her in.

" bring your ass on so we can go to the hospital" I said grabbing his key. I looked back and he look piss and I didn't give a fuck he gone learn how to fucking talk to me the correct way.

Poppi POV:

It took all my strength not to strangle London by her fucking throat, earlier.

I didn't know if this damn baby was mines and I'm not even ready for kids I
Made sure I wrapped it up every time I fucked a random bitch and Tatyanna was just a easy ass target. I ran my hand through my face and looked around the empty hospital.

London was right but then again I didn't give a fuck I wasn't ready for kids I can barely Stand her ass. Lo real special and I don't even know how , I suppose to kick her ass out by now but shorty is something.

" mami come here " I said to her as she passed back and forth in front of me. I knew she care but why care about another woman's child ?

" what the fuck you want " she asked glaring at me . Looks can kill right now but I liked the shit. I pulled her by her waist and set her in my lap.

" I'm sorry ma' aight " I said looking at her but she would never look back at me.

" baby look at me" I said and rubbed my thumb across her chin.

" Poppi what the fuck are you doing, I know yo ass can't stand me and you letting me sit in your lap and on top of that you calling me baby it was cool at the club because I wanted JT to leave me alone, but I know deep down in side you don't give a fuck about me and can't stand me " she said getting up walking away. I ran my hands through my face and shook my head. She was right but damn she made me feel like shit.

" family of majesty " the doctor yells. Both me and Lo got up at the same time.

" your the father and you are the mo-"

" she my girlfriend, I'm the father " I told the doctor who was eyeing London like she was a piece of meat. I don't think this nigga know I am.

" okay where's the mother this is family matters sir" I took a deep breath before cursing this nigga out.

" her mother is no where to be found now can you please tell em what's wrong wit my fucking child " London said eyeing the doctor looks can kill cause baby girl looked sexy ass fuck mad .

" your not her birth mother ma'am"

" nigga keep fucking wit me ill make yo ass loose your job , my man can own this damn hospital if he fucking wanted to now, what is wrong wit her "

" s-sorry she had a fractured rib and the bruises on her were old and new and on top of that she had a big rash on her private area. So her rib could cause her barely to breath at night and from my under stand meant she was on your door step correct" we nodded our head.

" sir since your the father i would want to ask you to transfer blood because her kidneys are very very injured and she's haven't been giving the things she need as a young baby and growing into an infant. "

I nodded my head a followed behind him the draw blood. If she is my child , I'll be a damn good father , who ever laid a hand on my baby is fucking dead.