"Pst..PST!" Ray called for my attention. I looked over at him, he was making funny faces at me. I laughed, our teacher looked up from his book, "Ms. Turner is there something you would like to share with the class?". I looked at Ray "Um no sir, I-I just though of som-" Mr. Bryan cut me off. "well, since there is something so hilarious, you wouldn't mind taking it down to Mr. Davis's office". My heart started to pound, I haven't gotten in trouble, and I didn't want to start now. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to in-". "SAVE IT" yelled Mr. Bryan, "now go to the office". I picked up my things, looked at Ray again, then walked out of the class.

"BABE" Ray yelled running after me. I stopped and let him catch up. "hey baby, I'm so sorry for getting you into trouble!" he looked down. "it's okay, Mr. Davis just told me not to laugh in class again" I chuckled and smiled. He lifted his head up, "so you aren't mad?" he said, his face lighting up. "Heck no! that's nothing to be mad about anyways" I said smiling and kissing his cheek. "lets go" he said pulling me off the wall and to our next class.

~~~~~•AUTHORS NOTE•~~~~~

So I hope y'all liked it!(: I wasn't sure if it was to short or what?! but yeah, chapter 3 is coming soon!

*CHAPTER THREE*

"So babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go to my friends party with me tonight?" Ray asked as we got into his car. "Where is it and was time?" I replied. "His house and if we do ill get you around 9:30" he said as he started the car. "Okay ill go". I looked at my phone it was 8:30, so I decided it was time to get up and get ready. I straightened my hair and put on my make up. After that I put on my white shorts and a blue tank top with my black vans. It was 9:30 and I heard a knock at my door. I let ray in and stared him up and down! His brown hair spiked to perfection, his black polo shirt and his jeans! HOT! "Damn babe, you look good!" He said walking up to me as he hugged me and kissed me. "Psh, not as good as you" I said smiling and letting out a laugh. "Let's go, I'm ready to party!" I yelled walking out the door. He started the car and drove off.

We pulled up to the party, the house was huge! All you could see was a bunch of drunk teens and beer cans in the front yard. "Stick with me okay babe, I don't want any other guy messing with you" he said taking my hand. "Okay, I'm by your side" I said smiling up at him. We walked into the house and the music was so loud, there are so many people I couldn't make my way through the crowd. Ray held my wrist as he guided us through the mess of dancing, sweaty teens. "I'm thirsty" I screamed to Ray. "I'll go get us a drink" he yelled back. He walked off to the bar to get us beers. As I waited on him to get back, a guy from my class named Evan walked up to me. "Hey baby, wanna go upstairs and have our own party?". I could tell he was hammered drunk. "F*ck off Evan" I screamed. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me to him. "EVAN GET OFF" I screamed and tried to pull away. He held on tighter and pulled me closer. I saw Ray and screamed for him. "RAY HELP ME!!!". Ray ran over to me and saw Evan holding me. "Get the f*ck off of her" he said trying to push Evan off. Evan pulled down and kissed me!! As soon as I pushed him off Ray punched him in the face making him fall to the ground. Ray pulled me upstairs and into a room. "Babe are you okay, he didn't do anything to you did he? Cause if he did I swe-" "baby I'm fine, he didn't do anything to me." I cut him off. He kissed me, "good I would hate to have to kill someone tonight" he said smiling pulling me off the bed. "Let's go back downstairs and have a good time!" I said. We went back downstairs and danced all night!

That morning I woke up in a bedroom. I have no clue where I am and no clue where Ray was. I looked all around the room and didn't see anything or anyone. I opened the door and walked down the stairs. There are so many people passed out on the floor, still no sign of Ray. I started to get really scared, then I remembered his car. I walked outside and his car was parked in the same spot still. I felt a bit of relief go over my body. He's still here I thought to myself. I walked around some more and made my way out to the pool. Then I saw him. "Ray" I screamed running over to him. He was passed out on the roof next to his friend Justin. He looked up and saw me. "Baby" he yelled back. "Please come here to me" I said starting to cry. He jumped from the roof and hugged me. "Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?". " I was scared, I though you left me, I want to go home" I said tears running from my face. "On no baby I would never leave you" he said hugging me tighter. "Okay, let's go back to my place" we walked out the house and got into his care and drove off.

*CHAPTER 4*

We walked to his room. "Babe I'm gonna take a shower, are you going to take one after me?" He said pulling off his shirt, showing his v-lines. "Yeah! I'll get in after you!" I said staring at his abs and smiling. While I waited on him to get out, I started to fall asleep. When I fell asleep I started dreaming about the party last night. What if he left me? What if he was hooking up with another girl? What if Evan came back for me? I started to panic and woke up, Ray was standing over me. "Baby what's wrong? You were breathing really heavy!". "Nothing.. Bad dream". I said getting up taking off my shirt. "I left the water on for you" he said putting on boxers. "Thanks babe". The water felt so good, I felt so nasty. The water made me think though.. What if I hooked up with someone last night?! How did I get separated from Ray? As I came back from day dreaming I realized the water was getting cold, so I got out. I put on one of his t-shirts and his sweats and walked back to his room. "Ah that shower felt so good!" I said jumping on his bed. "Got that right, now how about we get some sleep?" He said smiling and pulling me under the covers. After 20 minutes I was out.

I woke up and looked at my phone, 9:30 pm. I woke Ray up. "Hey, it's 9:30, lets get up and get dinner, then I have to go home" I said. "Okay babe, let me wake up first". We got up and go dinner and I went home.

~Text Convo~

Ray: hey baby(:

Me: hey babe(:

Ray: So about that party.. um did you hook up with another guy?

Me: hell no! I was gonna ask you if you hooked up with another girl!

Ray: I honestly don't remember. I remember this girl being on me but I can't remember if it was you or someone else?!

Me: oh.. kay.

Ray: babe.. I'm telling you the truth.. I do remember Savanna coming up and flirting with me.

Me: oh really? and where was I?

Ray: idk. I couldn't find you.

Me: oh so you sat there and let Savanna flirt with you instead of finding me?

Ray: I'm pretty sure you were fine and with Aylin. plus you shouldn't have walked away from me!

Me: okay. okay. fine it's all my fault.

Ray: no I didn't mean to say that.

Ray: babe?

Ray: baby? I'm sorry..

The next day at school Aylin walked up to me. "What's wrong baby girl, you look down!" "I'm fine.." I said looking back down at my book" "it's Ray isn't it?!" "Mhm" I said starting to tear. "Why do I need to kick his ass?" She said making a fist. "No, we just got into a fight last night" a tear started to fall from my cheek and on to the pages of my book. "Here he comes" she looked over and stood up. "Baby I'm so sorry..I didn't want you to seem like its all your fault. I shouldn't have got mad at you" he said getting on his knees. "Back off pretty boy" Aylin said pushing him off to the side. "Aylin back down" I said growling at her. "Baby please I'm so sorry" ray said looking down at me and wiped a tear from my face. "Baby please don't cry.. I'm really sorry" he kissed me and hugged me tight. "I forgive you but please don't ever do that again." "I promise I won't" he kissed me and we went to class.

We sat in class and I started to wonder. I started a really hard daydream, I just imagined rays hands around another girl. I started to cry. "Ms. Turner, is everything okay?" My teacher asked. Ray looked over at me. "Um. Yea..." I started to pour out crying and ran out the class and down the hall. I could hear Ray calling me as I ran to my car. "Baby girl, what is going on?" Ray asked pulling me into his chest. "I just have a feeling you did something with another girl last night" I started crying even harder. "Baby I know I did, I promise you, I looked for you half the night and couldn't find you." "I don't even know where I was, I just want to go home." I said taking my keys out of my purse. "Okay baby, I'll go get out stuff and we can go home."

I saw ray coming back with our things. Out of no where savanna ran out and hugged him, Ray pulled her off. "What are you doing savanna?" "Baby I had a great time at the party last night" she said smiling and holding his arm. I jumped out of my car and walked over. "What's going on?" I looked at Ray with tears starting to build up in my eyes. "Savanna thinks I want her but I don't.. Sorry." Savanna walked away crying. We got in my car and started to drive home. I didn't say anything. "Baby?" Ray said holding my leg. "Yeah?" I said looking over. "I'm sorry, I promise I didn't do anything last night." "It's okay." I said getting out the car.