Baseball Boy

His touch, the way he held me as we kissed, his arms wrapped around my waist, this was exactly how I wanted to stay forever! (:

*CHAPTER ONE*

"RAY" I called running up the halls to catch up with him. "hey baby" he says as he grabs my hand and slowly intertwined his finger with mine, I blushed. "how was class?" I asked. "eh it was okay, not the place I wanted to be." I knew something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what. "what's wrong babe?" I asked slowly pulling him off to the side, pressing his body against mine. "I'm just tired, and upset because you know I hate leaving you". "I know babe" I said looking down at my shoes. The bell rang, he walked me to my class and kissed my forehead for my goodbye.

As I sat in class I started to day dream about him, how perfect he is and how I'm so happy to call him mine! "MACKENZIE" Aylin called, waving her hands and snapping. "oh sorry, off in a daze"! I said. "it's about Ray isn't it"? "YES, he's simply amazing, he makes me so happy!" I replied. "I've never seen you so love crazed! it's so cute!" she said back. I started to blush and smile, the bell rang and I ran to see him.

"Kenzie!" I heard his sexy voice yelling from behind. I turned around quickly to find him grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek. "hey handsome" I said blushing and kissing him. "hey beautiful" he said smiling. God how I love the smile, it's perfect! I started to melt on the inside. "shall we go to lunch" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs.

After lunch, once again it was time to be split up for 2 hours, which we absolutely hated. We hated to be apart, we always wanted to be together no matter what!

"Kenzie, you seem so down?!" Aylin said as we walked around the gym. "yeah, I miss him" I said pulling the strings of my hoodie. "AW! please cheer up love bug, you will see him soon!" she said hugging me. "yeah well not soon enough" I said under my breath.

The bell rang for the last time. I jumped out of my seat and ran out the class room. I saw him standing out in the hallway, he waved. "lets go home" I said jumping into his arms. "already ahead of you" he replied spinning me around. He placed me down and kissed me, and from that kiss I could tell he missed me.

We drove back to his place. "Grab me a drink please" he yelled to me. "sure thing babe" I replied. I grabbed two cans. I felt his arms wrap around me, I couldn't help but smile! "I love you" he whispered in my ear. I turned around and kissed him, "I love you too babe" I said leaning back in for a kiss.

~~~~~•AUTHORS NOTE•~~~~~

I hope you all really liked my first chapter(: Im working on chapter 2 at the moment, so it's coming really soon! and don't be afraid to comment, vote and share!!(: (p.s. sorry for any mistakes, I was kinda rushing on this one!)

*CHAPTER TWO*

I laid in bed that night just thinking about him, my phone vibrated, it was him! We talked for 5 hours before I fell asleep on him. As I slept, I dreamed about him, me, us(: I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone, I saw a text from him, I read it.

"Goodmorning beautiful<3 I love you, see you in school gorgeous(:" I smiled and got up, turned on my shower.

"Hey Love" Aylin said as she walked up to me. "Hey" I said smiling at her. "Where's Ray"? she asked. "he's on the way, his car wouldn't start". "Oh okay, I'm sorry but can you say perfect couple!" she grinned, "haha he's the one" I said smiling and blushing. "Hey Beautiful" he whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. "hey babe" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna go, see you two cuties later" she winked at me then walked off. The bell rang, we walked to our class.

"Sleep good?" he asked as we sat down at the table. "of course, I thought about us all night" I said and smiled afterwards. He smiled "good, so did I" he leaned in and kissed my forehead.