The Steamy stuff (Lemon ;P)

=========Miku POV===========
Once Len FINALLY came over (which felt like an eternity), he picked me up and drove me to the mystery date location, which ended up being his house to watch a movie! I've never been to his house before! What if something happens like what if we kiss again 😍!
===========================
TIME SKIP
==========Len POV===========
It was halfway through the movie and I decided to start something. I turned towards Miku who was watching the movie intently. I put my arm over her shoulder making her blush.

After a minute of that, I pulled her close to me, so that her head rested on my chest making her blush. Suddenly I leaned down and started kissing her passionately.

==========Miku POV==========
I jolted up and gasped.
"LEN?! What was that?!"
He responded by kissing me again.
I tried saying his name, But instead it allowed him to put his tongue in my mouth.

I blushed fiercely as I tried to push back against him but I found myself almost wanting him to kiss me more.

"Len...." I mumbled into his mouth. Just as I finally gotten used to that, he threw my headdress to the side along with my shoes, before starting to tug at the hem of my dress.

=======Lens POV=============

The second I touched her clothes she started hyperventilating, so I leaned back and asked her a question
"Is something wrong?"
She simply blushed and a couple seconds went by before I counted it as a no.

I then went and started kissing her neck, nibbling ever so slightly once I got down to her collarbone making her moan. My hands untied her dress while she played with my hair.
Once I slipped her dress off, she was left in her white and blue bow covered bra and panties.

I quickly unclipped her bra and tossed it to the side making her blush. My face was close enough that i could feel her moist breathing on my neck as I licked my lips in anticipation.

I then slowly began sucking on her breasts as I slipped my hand into her wet panties.

She began to arch her back and moan as I started to rub her "taco"

"LEN!" She moaned. She grabbed and pulled at my hair while her hair stuck to her wet back.

Noticing that her underwear were preventing any real "action" from going on I quickly pulled them off and began to finger her making her moan more.
"Le.. n" she stuttered.
==========Miku POV==========
I started to moan intensely, this is my first time where anything even close to this has ever happened to me, and I was enjoying it. But I noticed nothing was happening with Len, so without having any idea of what to do, i pushed him off of me and onto his back so I was on top of him.

I began to pull of his tie and had soon taken off his shirt and belt. As I was doing so, he started kissing me again and helping me take off his shorts. Once they where off I easily slipped off his boxers leaving us both completely naked.

Then Len moved himself so he was behind me and all I could see was his legs.

=========Lens POV===========
Soon after that she bent down her head and began to lick my pickle. Slowly at first but eventually she began to swirl her tongue around it making me moan.

Then I began to do the same to her, first kissing her inner thigh area before sliding my tongue between the flaps and curling it around inside of her.

Soon we were both moaning intensely, she had my entire pickle down her throat and my tongue was deep inside of her.

"LEN!!" She yelled as she began shaking in her orgasm.
"MIKU" I yelled. Only a minute or two later I released into her mouth, Miku then collapsed next to me breathing heavily.

(outside the front door...again)
The ups guy dropped his box...again. Surprised and embarresed that he had heard such private moments twice in a day.