10th Doctor x Male!Reader - Breakfast Picnic

"Sweetie, wake up! I have a surprise for you!" The Doctor shouted down the hall as loud as possible waking your sleeping form. You yelled pushing yourself up stretching. "I'm coming, ah.." You stood up shuffling to the closet pulling on some booty shorts, a tank top and your combat boots. You made your way to the Doctor smiling. "Morning."
The Doctor kissed your cheek smiling. "Guess what?"

You sighed shrugging. "What are we having for breakfast?" The Doctor rolled his eyes leading you to the Tardis' door, "Open it." You opened it slowly gasping. "Oh my..." The Doctor chuckled that goofy smile o' his plastered on his face.

Outside was was the most beautiful place you've ever seen. There was a small, clear lake, the sun was just rising and there was even a cabin near by and by the lake a picnic blanket with a variety of breakfast food. "Oh..Doctor! You didn't have to, this place is gorgeous!" You rushed outside towards the blanket, sitting down. The Doctor joined you stripping off his coat, admiring as you stuffed your face with strawberries moaning in pleasure.

"Ah god..so good!"
He smiled reaching across, pushing some hair from your face, kissing you softly. You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Mm..you sexy beast..can't keep my hands off you.." You muttered softly against his lips giggling slightly.

"Neither can I baby..you're absolutely beautiful, you know?" He grunted against your lips pulling you onto his lap. Suddenly you pulled away, "Are those waffles!?" You grabbed a waffle tossing it on a plate whooping.

"Way to ruin the moment, love." You scoffed, "The thing I value more than my sleep and you is my food. Food is my life. Period." The Doctor rolled his eyes hugging you. "I love you."

"I love you too, bumbling space man."