Sleepy Little Irish Boys

Dark Opened The Bathroom Door, With Mark Behind Him. "Hey, Kitties..." Dark Said, Fixing His Pajama Pants. The Two Older Males Had Changed For Bed, But They Were Going To Wash The Young Males, First.  Jack Started To Fidget, "Stop Squirming, Jack..." Mark Said, As He Washed The Younger Male's Face. "Get That Damn Sponge Out Of My Face!" Jack Shoved Mark With A Wet Hand, "I R-Really Like When We Clean My Face, Master..." Anti Stuttered, Looking At The Older Demon. " Why, Thank You." Dark Chuckled, Drying The Young Creature. "C'mon, Anti..." Dark Picked Up The Young Creature And Carried Him Into One Of The Bedrooms. Jack Kept Shifting Around, "Jack, Stop Being So Squeamish!" The Older Male Grabbed Jack's Member,  And He Heard A Sharp Gasp From The Young Irishman. "Y-Yes, Daddy..." Jack Whined, Jack Was Picked Up And Was Set Down On Mark's Lap. Mark Dried The Irishman Off And Carried Him Into The Bedroom. "Go Get Ready For Bed." Mark Pushed The Young Male To The Closet, Jack Came Back Out Wearing His Footie Pajamas. "Good Boy..." Mark Picked Him Up Again And Set Him Down On The Bed. Meanwhile, Anti Had Gotten Ready And Changed, The Smoke Demon Set Anti Down On His Bed And Lay Down With Him. "Night, Anti, My Sleepy Little Irish Creature..." Dark Said, Kissing His Forehead. The Two Cuddled While Closing Their Eyes, While Jack And Mark Got In Bed. Jack Sat Up And Looked At The Wall, Sporting An Angry Face. "Jack, You Look Tired." Mark Said, "Shut Up..." Jack Mumbled. "Sleep, Jack." Mark's Voice Sounded Stern, Jack Didn't Like That Tone, He Quickly Threw His Head Down On The Pillow. "Good." Mark Said, Kissing Him. Jack Rolled Over And Closed His Eyes. "My Sleepy Little Irish Boy..." Mark Lay Down, Turning The Lamp Off And Closing His Eyes.

I Updated This Twice Today.... .-.