Do I have a Chance {Sugawara koushi}

You were watching the boys playing volleyball, as a manager you couldn't hear anything except on yelling of "Nice Recieve", "nice toss", "nice call", "rolling thunder", "Chance ball"... You carefully watching them as Tanaka Spiked the ball which Recieved by Nishinoya, just a short Recieved and covered by kageyama and Daichi gave a chance ball to the other side,
"Chance ball" tanaka yelled as his team move to their positions.

After their practice Sugawara sat beside you while wiping his sweat in his neck by his towel. "How lucky ball, they always have a chance, unlike me I don't have." He said to you while watching hinata and kageyama playing. You gave him a confused look, He smiled and stood up, walked towards the crazy stamina duo.
Tanaka and nishinoya heard what Suga said as they approached you "was that true ? Suga doesn't have any chance?" tanaka asked that made you surprised because of his sudden appeard. "You're really crazy, what chance?" You asked as you gave confuse look. "Chance, that you will say yes to him soon." Nishinoya explained to you, Suga had been courting you for two months, and he didn't seen any sign from you if he has a chance.

Because of Nishinoya and Tanaka's loud voices everyone heard except on hinata, kageyama, and sugawara practicing their spikes.

Daichi and asahi approached you, "so, he doesn't have?" Daichi asked you, "what a silly Question guys, let's get back to work!" You said while you stood up attempting to leave them but they stopped you by blocking your way and slightly pushed you to went back to your seat.
"Suga! Come here" asahi called Suga as he run towards, "ask her" asahi said "ask what?" Suga asked "If you have a chance" nishinoya, tanaka, Daichi and Asahi said to him as he turned to look at you with shade of red on his cheeks. Everyone in the gym approached you includimg kageyama and hinata.
Suga sat beside you and he look into your eyes "(f/n), do I have a Chance?" He said as you covered your face to hide your blush on your cheeks, while everyone yelling and teasing you. "So (f/n), what's your answer?" Daichi asked, "uhmmm.. Is practice over? Then I'll go home now" you stood up to leave but they stopped you and they pushed you to went back to your seat again. "Not until we hear your answer" asahi said.
"I will repeat, (f/n) do I have a chance?" Suga asked you again with full of hope in his face, while they keep on yelling teasing you two. You smiled and covered again your face by your hands while everyone is waiting for your answer, you put down you hands from your face and you smiled at him your cheeks were red as tomato that everyone could see, "y-yes" you said as everyone yelled and made a noise, Suga quickly hugged you as you hugged back, "I will wait for the next yes" Suga whispered from behind while everyone celebrating.