AnastasiaDraws (12/28/15) Status: [RESOLVED]

I already talked about her in my art book.

From what I've seen she steals from multiple artists, claims the said art as hers, and bullies the artists if they call her out.

Updates:
12/28: This is small. But still fairly significant. And I have stuff to say on it
Anastasia posted on her profile saying "I would delete all the art I stole but then all the assholes would be like WE WON WE WON".

First off, this would not be a problem for you in the first place if you just didn't take the art.
It looks like you regret your actions a bit, and that's at least some progress. But at this point, all the 'assholes' are sitting there waiting for you to post something, so they can rip you apart in the comments.
Which brings me to my next point. Someone else also posted to Anastasia's profile saying to "stop the hate, it's immature and rude!"
Now, I would agree with you if the hate was unfounded, like people hating YouTubers because of their hair. But Anastasia stole from people. You can't expect all the people to be like, "Oh ok...please don't take my/my friend's art, they/I worked hard to achieve this." Because let's be honest, artists are for the most part like a police force. If you attack one of their own, they will come for you. And they will come for you hard.
I partially agree the hate should be dialed down. So many of the comments are along the lines of "You little b*tch, you're unfit to be called a human being" in tone or in words. Peaceful negotiations are underway, so you may want to approach art thieves with a little more courtesy. If you are more rude than nice, they are more likely to ignore you. If anything, tag the artist, have them sort it out. A comment politely asking the thief to stop is fine, but don't yell. Sometimes it's best to keep quiet and let others take control.

I'm not supporting Anastasia, but please if you can, try to be a bit gentler with your words...

12/29: She took down the pictures and made a new art book were she specifically stated the pictures were not hers and were taken off the Internet. Thank you for stepping up and taking the weight.

Status: [RESOLVED]