Chapter 1

"Dad can I stay a Mason's house tonight?" I say. "He is a boy why would I let you do that"?
He says a I'm not stupid tone. "Dad you forgot one important fact he is gay and he is my best friend trust me he is not gonna do anything". It's not a school night soooo please dad. " I say. "Ok just remember your curfew" he says. "Ok I will love you". I say excitedly. I rush out the door with my bag. Next thing I know Mason's car pulls up. He hopped out to help me with my bag. "How did you know he would say yes", I say." Because you told him I was gay didn't you." He says. "Psst psst n- ok it might have slipped out I say guiltily. "Yeah I'm sure it did". He says sarcastically. " Ok never mind how I asked him I'm here aren't I. What are we gonna do this time. "We're going to Sinema". He says like he's about to wet his pants. "Why are we going there can't we just stay home and watch Frozen". "No thank you unlike you I want to have fun tonite". He says. "Don't get mad at me just because you cried at the ending" I say laughing. "I wasn't crying there was something in my eye". He says. "Yeah tears" I say with a pouty face. We finally arrive at the house.  "I thought Liam was supposed to hang out with us" I say with a questionable face.  "Yeah he was but he has been blowing me off and not telling me what is going on".  I knew why cause Liam was a werewolf but he hadn't told his best friend that's got to suck . I guess he didn't want to tell him to put him in danger with him being supernatural.  In fact I knew whole lot about the supernatural cause I am supernatural because of what happen to Stiles my brother.  It took him a while for him to get over the fact that an evil nogitsune took control over his body .  I soon forgot I was in a daze when Mason snapped me out.  I jumped when I heard him snap.  Sorry I was thinking about something. I say. "Well we better get ready to go the party". He says.  Good thing I brought my gold glitter jumpsuit  and my black pumps.  I curled my hair put on my suit and slipped on my heels I was ready.  We finally left.  "I thought this party was for gay guys". I say. "No it isn't its for straight guys too.  That's why I need you to come with me and be my wing woman to find out if any guys are on my team".  He says. We pull up to the club the music is blasting.  The lights are flashing every where.  There is a guy at the door.  He asks are we 21 and over.  I look at Mason with a worry. Finally Mason slips the guy a 20.  The guy slides over and we walk in.  As we walk in I see guys with hard abs and biceps wearing only gold trunks serving shots and body paint.  Me and Mason both take a shot.  It burns my chest I cough like an idiot.  The guy with trunks laughed.  I glare at him he walks.  There playing my favorite song.  "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd.  Mason knows that's my favorite song and he usually dances with me to it but he is no where to be found.  People are dancing like crazy I keep getting bumped everywhere.  Until I step on someone's feet.  I know because that person yells Ouch!  I turn around to be met with the most beautiful brown eyes ever. "I'm so sorry it's so crowded in here" . I say nervously.  He smiles and says.  "You can step on my feet any time you want".  He says. I find my cheeks getting hot and turning red.  I continue to gaze into his eyes it looks like he is saying something I can not hear him.  Finally I hear what he says.  I'm sorry what did you say.   "What's your name"?  I say  Noah.  That's beautiful" he says.  I blush.  "Well my name is Corey".  Nice to meet you.  We both say at the same time we both laugh.  Would you like to dance with me.  Good thing there is a cool song playing.  "Adventure of A Lifetime" by ColdPlay.  I love this song I thought to my self.  He spinning around like I was Cinderella at the ball.  I didn't want this night to end but I jinxed it because it did end.  Next thing I knew Scott and Kira start to run in like kids at playground. I know once I see them I know it's not good.  I follow them to where there going. Finally I see this guy with solid black eyes with a huge tail he sees me goes after me I kick off my heels I run towards him give him a punch he dodges not for long I kick making him fall.  Kira comes my way she looks different she says something in Japanese right before she waves her sword in the air.  I run in front of her and yell Stop! She comes back next the thing I know we hear this ticking noise I know that it's the doctors they see the guy and stab him. I gasp as he falls to the floor. A few minutes later. Then the police arrives I see dad I run to him I engulfed him a hug.  "I'm glad your alright." He says.  I see Corey I have to apologize to him for running off. "I am sorry for running off like that."  I say sadly.  "You were worried about your friends you don't have to apologize."  "I hope we can see each other again." I say.  "I would love that." He says.  He grabs my hand and kisses it.  Farewell my lady he bows. I giggle. He leaves I see Mason walk up I'm still smiling. "Who was that." He says eagerly.  "No one I probably will never see him." I say.  "You never know anything can happen in Beacon Hills". He says. We wrap arms and walk out. This was the best night ever.