Chapter 11 (Maybe...)

Start from the beginning

"Sleep I'll be here when you wake up."

My eyes already drooping I gave him a blurry smile before I once was asleep.

It seemed a second passed before Lee was shaking me awake and telling me it was time for dinner and that we were going to eat in the dining room with the rest of the family.

I nodded still half asleep and allowed him to slide a arm under my legs and around my upper back. I frowned as he picked me up the cool air wrapping around me. Sleepily I wrapped my arms around his neck in a loose manner and felt myself slowly slipping back in to my peaceful slumber.

Suddenly there was a intense burst of light that made me cringe and slowly open my eyes only to be blinded by the light. I rubbed my eyes and finally they adjusted allowing me to see that everyone was seated at the table and smiling.

I felt slightly uncomfortable as Blade eyed my enormous belly covered by a big blue button up dress. Lee sat me down in my chair and slide in beside me. I almost started drooling as a amazing smelling stew was placed in front of me. I waited for until the King blessed our food then quickly digged in.

Blaze's laughter made me pause. With my spoon hovering near my lips I looked up to see him staring at me in amusement. "I remember when Lilly was like that. Eating everything in sight and making me get pickles and ice cream at three in the morning."

I smiled slightly embarrassed and forced myself to take my time.

Lee grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it. " Yes Angel has me on the go for food at her whim." He smiled. He stared at me his eyes warm telling me he enjoyed every minute of it.

In that moment I really hoped I could give my wonderful mate the family he so desperately wished for. That I wished for.

"So what do you do around here?" Lyra asked suddenly looking partly sad and bored.

She must miss her brothers. Having them around constantly then knowing you won't see them in a long time had to difficult.  

 "You can hang out with me. I usually walk in the gardens in the morning and sometimes I watch movies in the movie room. Of course I sleep a lot but when I'm awake we can come find me if you want." I said shrugging.

She gave me a grateful smile." Sure sounds cool."

"Just find me first to see if she's awake." Lee said wiping his mouth with a dark blue napkin.

Suddenly Lilly sprang up from her seat. "Sorry the baby is up its dinner time."

She kissed Blaze on the cheek and quickly left. The table fell into small talk after that and soon Lee declared it was time for me to take a bath and go back to sleep.

The next day Lyra found me in the movie room. I held up The Avengers making her smile. "I love that movie." She said taking the DVD case from my hands.

"Good you can go put it in." I smiled sinking in the couch knowing Lee would be the only one to get me up. She laughed and went to put it in. Blaze and Lilly were out on a picnic with Max.

Lee was in another boring meeting and no matter how much I begged he wouldn't let me come with him. He said I would get stressed if I heard the things that discussed and debated about. I hated no being with Lee. Yes it sounded clingy but I didn't care.

Half way through the movie there was a sharp pain through my body making me gasp. A second later I felt my water broke instantly ruining my dress and the cushion under me.

Panic consumed me and I could do nothing but scream for Lee through our link. Not a minute later was Lee sprinting into the room alarm covering his face.

"Baby! Baby is coming!" I chocked out fear making my eyes tear.

In seconds he had his cell phone and was barking orders then picking me up ignoring that my dress was wet.

Everything seemed to blur after that expect for the pain and Lee's concerned face.

Everything seemed to go so fast. I was in a room much like a hospitals expect I could see the castle's garden out the window. I was dressed in a hospital gown. Suddenly there was yelling. Orders being shouted.

Lee's grows and snarls. My breathing.

Push.

No something was wrong. The baby was stressed.

No heart beat.

Push.

No.

Push.

Please.

A large pressure seemed to release.

No crying.

Silent.

Nothing but silence.

No heart beat.