The bus started to come to a stop, and Liam looked out of the window to be met with the oncoming sight of the city centre. He sat forward and slipped his phone into his pocket, before ruffling up his hair a little, using the opposite bus window as a faint mirror.

“Come on, guys, nearly there. Niall, remember what me and Mum said, no kicking up a fuss, and always stay with me and Harry.” Liam warned his younger brother, who was looking up at him with wide eyes, a big excited smile slapped across his face.

“I will! Can we still go to Nandos? And Mum said if I was good you’d let me go to the Disney store, please can I still go to the Disney store? I’ve been good!” Niall insisted, his voice and behaviours reflecting those of a small child. Niall looked up at Liam, who was now stood up and adjusting his clothes as he balanced on the moving bus, a skill Niall found extremely admirable of his older brother.  

“Please, please, please, please!” Niall spouted excitedly, bouncing around on the bus seat. Liam was about to answer when Harry gave another chuckle and ruffled up Niall’s hair.

“Of course we can! That was the point of coming into town, wasn’t it? To treat you to a Nandos and then go to your favourite shops!” Harry smiled, and Niall let out a squeal of delight that Liam heard extremely often, especially on birthdays and Christmases. Liam quickly shushed him, aware of the other passengers on the bus before taking Niall’s wrist and pulling him to his feet.

Only if you stop squealing, Niall!” Liam warned the boy again, before dragging his little brother down the isle of the bus as it came to their stop. Harry rolled his eyes at Liam’s behaviour before jumping onto his feet and following in suit.

“Niall, would you please stop treating Harry like some sort of ragdoll, you’ve been pulling him around all day.” Liam spoke, as the three boys walked down the high street. Niall was eagerly chatting on about anything and everything, holding onto Harry’s hand tightly. Harry was smiling and going along with it all. He had no problem with listening to how excited Niall got over his new purchases, which Liam had paid for, or the random pigeons that would walk in front of him and fly away.

“Li, it’s fine. Honestly.” Harry insisted, when he felt the boy’s grip on his hand loosen. Liam rolled his eyes and looked back to his phone once again with his only free hand, the other was holding Niall’s shopping bags. Harry chuckled, and quickly leaned across and placed a kiss onto Liam’s cheek.

“Smile, you moody bastard.” Harry whispered playfully, before putting his attention back onto the excitable fourteen year old next to him.

So far, they had gone into one shop and brought Niall a couple of t-shirts and a new dark blue hoodie, before they had gone into another shop and brought him a pair of chino trousers to match Harry and Liam’s ones, as well as a dark grey beanie. Niall had been walking around the shop wearing it, and they’d almost left it on his head and walked out of the store until Liam had quickly realised and pulled it from his brother’s head. They were going to go into another shop after Niall had seen a pair of white trainers that he had liked, and were familiar to Harry’s, before Liam told him that it was time for them to eat. The two older boys had been dragged to Niall’s favourite restaurant and they’d all sat down and ate a huge plate of chicken and chips before they had set off once again, with the promise of the Disney Store for Niall.

“I really want a Perry the platypus toy, Mum said that if I saved up and I was good then I could get it, and I saved up! I love Perry! Do you watch Phineas and Ferb, Harry?” Niall started again excitedly, looking up at him with an excited smile. Harry let out a long laugh.