Meeting the Crew

Angel pov

"Whatever Prince, I am not bossy" I said laughing. I sat on the leather sofa and conversated with Princeton, watching cars go down the well paved street. We have been friends every since I went to last concert for their AATW tour. We always kept each other a secret for the safety of our personal lives. Its so much of a secret the rest of MB doesn't even know about me. I always have to hang out with him when the boys are gone. They just got off their Wet The Bed *WTB* tour.

(A/N: This tour is made up, this name is the first one that popped up in my mind. lol)

"Yes, you are. You always want your way. But guess what?" he said cheerfully. "What??" I asked in a confused tone. "I want you to meet the boys today since we're off. What do you say?" he said in a curious tone. I started to grin ear-to-ear. "I say.....sure, that sounds great" I said excitedly and squealing. He chuckled at my excitment. "Ok, ok. Calm down, meet me at my house, beautiful." "ok, bye, my little misfit" I said jumping up and down. I hung up and got dressed.

I walked in my closet and I decided on wearing lime green halter-top, white high waisted shorts, and lime green/white adidas. I ran out the apartment complex and to my green Dodge charger. As you can probably tell, my favorite color is green of any shade. But anyways, I pulled out of the parking lot and to the hotel they are staying at. I hope the boys like me and everything goes good.

Ray pov

We just got off the WTB tour and decided to chill out for a while. Everybody is at Prince's crib today to kill our boredom. I was laying on the bed in Prince's guest room and listening to YG when Prince called all of us to the living room. Minutes later, we all walk into the living room and sat on the green sofa.

"What is it Prince" Prod asked before crunching down on a potato chip. Smh. He always eating somebody food. "Well there is someone I want you to meet. They should be here any minute" he said smiling. We all nodded and started to play 'Call Of Duty'.

Minutes later, this special someone knocked at the front door, interrupting my thoughts. "I got it" Prince said springing out of his seat and jogging to the door. We laughed at his excitment and went back to the game. "In your face" I yelled as I jumped up and did a dance. The boys laughed and shook their head. Suddenly a beautiful girl, about my age, walked in. Her plump lips looked soft and well-cared for as it shined from lip gloss. All of us stopped what we were doing to take in her beauty. She blushed and looked down.

"Guys, this is Angel Simmons. We've been friends every since the last concert for the AATW tour" he said smiling with an arm wrapped around her. She laughed and waved. We all greeted her with a hug. I smiled at her. "Hey Angel, wanna come play Call Of Duty with us" I asked. She thought for minute and nodded while smiling.

"Sure, but you have to show me how to work it. I'm not much of a 'gamer'" she said smiling and plopping between me and Roc. I laughed and handed her the clear game controller.

______________________________________

(Next Week)

Angel pov

I awoke to the sound of Chris Brown singing Biggest Fan. I stopped the music before stumbling to the green bathroom. I accomplished my daily hygiene routine before strolling down the hall to the kitchen. Allie, my bestie, called me after I arrived home last night. We had an interesting conversation that made me confess a secret. I finally told someone I have feelings for Prince. She advised me to tell him when we are alone. I told her I'll try but I'm not promising anything. She just laughed. Then I told her about Roc, Prod, and Ray. She teased me about the past when I liked both Prince and Ray and I'd fight anybody who said anything bad about them.

My thoughts were interrupted by my silly ringtone of a laughing baby Prince set on my phone for when he calls. I answered laughing. "Whats so funny, beautiful" he asked chuckling. I love when he calls me that. "I'm laughing at this crazy ringtone you put on here. Its stupid" I giggled. He laughed. "I know right, but I called to ask you to go with us to the new theme park today, pleeaassseee" he asked with a pleading voice. I thought and agreed, laughing. "I would love to, I'm on my way sexy misfit" he laughed at my comment and said 'ok, beautiful' before hanging up.

Hours later, Prince and I were seperated from the group walking to through the park. He was telling me corny jokes and I knelt over laughing as people gave us crazy looks that made us laugh harder.

He is so crazy. I love that about him. I love and know a lot about him since we have been friends for a 2 years. I am really attached to him and feel like we could be a couple. He acts as if he likes me tha-

"Angel!?!" Prince yelled catching me off gaurd and interrupting my thoughts. I jumped, "Huh??". He laughed and shook his head. "I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes, are you ok?" he said looking into my eyes and giving me that sexy smile. "Yea, I was just thinking about 'stuff'" I smiled. He stopped and raised an eyebrow. "What type of 'stuff'?" he asked smirking. I looked down and played with my multi-colored nails. Should I tell him? Will he turn me down? Well it doesn't hurt to try, right?

"Well I've been thinking about u-" "Prince and Angel, we about to leave" Ray said running up to us and cutting me off. "Aight, Ray. We'll finish this later, iight beautiful" he said winking as I nodded. He held my hand as we walked back to the car. We hopped in and headed back to Prince's house.

We arrived there and I decided to go home. I was tired but mostly needed to clear my mind. I drove home and did my hygiene before diving into my soft bed. I could have told Prince but then Ray interrupted. Is that a sign of some sort? I drifted to sleep trying to figure out a way to tell Prince my feelings.