Chapter 3

Okay, apologies for this part, and how long it took, I don't have an electronics at the moment and before that no ideas... I have got hold of my Kindle Fire (I found it, yay!) but I don't know how long for, I'm watching season 3, ugh, I hated Chip so much... Someone who looked like him sat behind me on the bus the other day, it freaked me out...

I can't type well on my Kindle so sorry for any errors!

I love season 3, What with Under Covers AND Boxed In... watching Boxed In for the second time today...

Also I really don't know much about cars...

---------------------------

I wandered over to the computer while Abby looked at the car and started to look up the car, after a minute or two I found that it had been for repairs twice this month. Twice? I didn't know much about cars but I am pretty sure that is not normal, I called Abby over.

"Abby? Is this usual?"

"Wow Spencer, you really don't know anything about cars do you? No this is not normal, quite weird actually..." Abby trailed off taking over the computer to look at why it had been in the garage, "Looks like there has been problems with the brakes before, quite a few times, there is a chance this could be an accident..."

"Or?" I prompted Abby, who seemed suddenly lost in thought.

"Or, someone has been out to get our victims for a while now..."

"What do you got Abbs?" I heard come from the lift, it sounded like Gibbs, I turned around and saw I was right, I congratulated myself, I am normally rubbish at remembering people

"Two things Gibbs, well one thing I guess..."

"Which would be?"

Abby looked at me, " Ask Spencer, she found it!"

Gibbs looked at me expectantly.

"Well, um, the car has been in the garage a lot recently, for the brakes..." I trailed off.

"And so we were thinking maybe that either they have really," Abby dragged out the really to emphasise it, "bad brakes or someone has been tampering with their brakes, trying to cause an 'accident' for a while now," Abby done air quotes while saying accident.

"So this may be more serious than just an accident?"

"Maybe, we still are not certain."

"Okay thanks Abbs... and thanks Spencer."

"No problem!" we said in unison.

Gibbs went over to the elevator and passed Abby one of those Caf-POW! drinks which she loves then passed me a mini one from a table I hadn't noticed and went into the elevator.

"He just appears whenever I, well you this time, find something, I'm not joking, he is psychic..." Abby told me, "And well done for finding that!" She then went to drink her Caf-POW! and continue looking at the car.

I picked up the drink which Gibbs had given me and cautiously took a sip, it was pure caffeine, "Wow! Abby, how can you drink so much of this stuff!?"

"Cause, it's tasty and gives you tons of energy!" Abby shrugged, I think she'd already be just as hyper without the Caf-POW!

I watched as Abby worked on the car, this girl was the most amazing forensic scientist, like, ever!

-------------------

Kay, I dunno what to write now, so I am leaving it here sorry, I'll try update more, maybe even tonight again if I have a chance...

Thank you so much if you read it... Feedback, please?

~Becca

--------------------

Disclaimer- it's still not mine... :( Would anyone like to buy me NCIS and NCIS:LA? Please, anybody?