The only part

Once upon a time, there was a world where wolves could talk. It was so weird like humans and wolves switched. On the plant (called zatar) there was the king wolf. He was in charge of all the wolves, but some were outcasts. One time the king's castle got attacked and they took his daughter, he was so outraged that he went there and killed them himself. And there was the guardian called Mega wolf who was very agile and tough, and he prefers to use two blades for combat. He was unmatched in combat, but needed lot's of sleep and was barely able to fight unless he had plenty of sleep each day. Well, I am mega wolf lol, but not like in this short story. The only way when the king would lose is if Mega wolf wasn't ready and needed. I'd say I'm bad at writing stories. One time this giant werewolf attacked, he was so good, that Mega wolf had to use his claws to beat him. The kings daughter found her true love in a peasant, but the king thought he needed to get in shape first. After all, he could be the new king. The king made him do claw ups, window bashing, and plenty more workouts. It took years, but afterwords, they all lived happily ever after.

I would like to say that making stories is hard, but if you just think of stuff that happened in real life, it may help. @Lonejohnwolf