21- The Four-Letter Word

Start from the beginning

So as we were pressed against this tree with our faces only an inch away from each other while he pinned me against the tree behind my back, I was totally okay with it and I was totally okay with what I knew was going to happen next.

“You do stink.” Thomas muttered softly before softly kissing the corner of my mouth. “But I’ll suffer through it, because you’re worth it.”

I chuckled softly. “You sure do know how to compliment a girl.”

He smirked with a teasing glint in his eyes, followed by a lustful gleam that had my heart pounding before leaning in and kissing me on the lips, but when he pulled away, he clamped his teeth around my bottom lip only enough to pull it away from my teeth, but not hard enough to hurt. He ran his tongue over my lip and then released it, leaning back to look into my eyes again. “Of course.”

That was all I could take and we fell into a heated make out session against that tree beside the SUV until I let out a rather loud moan after maybe ten minutes of kissing and innocent groping when Thomas’s hand had found its way up my shirt and under my bra.

He quickly retracted his hand and took a half of a step backwards, away from me as we were both heaving desperately for air. “Sorry.” He gasped, running his hands through his hair and quickly calming his breaths.

I leaned against the tree for support because, without him holding me up with his body on mine, my knees were turning to goop and I wouldn’t be able to stand on my own two feet, which is where the tree came in to play. “You don’t have to say sorry every time you kiss me, you know.” I told him with a small smile, regaining my own breath.

“Well, I just don’t want you to think that I’m trying to pressure you into anything or something like that.” Thomas admitted sheepishly.

“I know that you’re not like that.” I told him with a small shrug as I walked towards the car and hopping into the passenger seat. I really didn’t think that I was in the right mental state to drive, even if I wanted to, I just couldn’t. “And I said that I’m not ready to do… that. I didn’t say that it was against the law to do other things.”

His eyes widened with something that looked like horny recognition. “Can we redo that?” He called from the wide tree that was once holding me up like a plastic stand that holds up Barbie when little girls don’t have enough hands to hold them all up.

I grinned at him with a blush and a giggle. “It’s too late now, we have to get going anyway.”

He teasingly let out a gruff sigh and grudgingly moved to the driver seat and slipped the key into where it belonged to start the car after he put his seat belt on. “You’re becoming a tease.” He told me with a teasing half smile.

I laughed. “I’m sorry you feel that way, but I never said that I wouldn’t do things, I just said that I wouldn’t do that, you’re the one who always stops us when you think we’re going too far.” I pointed out to Thomas, and it was true. Whenever he realized that his hands were getting pervy or his pants were becoming tent-like, he’d stop and apologize for nothing.

“Well, excuse me for trying to be a nice guy.” He shot back with a sheepish smile.

“All is forgiven.” I chirped. “Just remember that you can go as fast as you want and if I ever feel like it’s going too far, I’ll stop you, you don’t have to stop unless you actually want to.”

“I never want to stop.” He smirked softly, capturing my hand in his to hold in the center console.

I blushed heavily and looked out the window in an attempt to hide it from Thomas’s eyes. “Just drive.” I croaked shakily.