She was also the girl that could kick anyone's ass if need be. Luckily, she'd only needed to do that once.

Bolin tapped his chin. His face lit up suddenly as he thought of something.

"Oh!!", he said. "I saw a ton of squirrels on my front yard yesterday".

Asami raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously??. That's the latest update on Bolin's funtastic world??. You usually have some funny stories to tell or something".

Bolin shrugged. "Well, not today".

Asami smiled. "Me neither. Same old, same old".

"Same", Mako added in. "Get your lunches".

After a few mishaps, an angry lunch lady and a few guys getting into a fight, they were able to sit outside with their pizza.

Asami laughed. "I thought we'd be stuck in there all period".

"Imagine that", Mako said, grinning. "Stuck in line, not able to get your lunch, for the entire period".

Bolin groaned. "Don't even. I would die. You'd get pissed off and yell someone and Asami would walk right passed them and not give a shit".

The three sat there for a moment, looking at eachother. They suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Not give a shit", Asami laughed, clutching her stomach. "That's so true".

Bolin was cracking up. They sat there laughing. They were probably getting stared at from somewhere but they didn't care. They were laughing. Laughter is the best medicine after all.

Asami sighed, calming down. She was happy she had the guys to cheer her up when she needed it. They always made her laugh even when she didn't want to. She looked them to death.

Picking up her pizza, Asami took a bite. Tasting the cheesyness, Asami realized just how hungry she was. 

Bolin was chomping away at his slice of pepperoni pizza. Sauce was all over his cheeks by his fourth bite.

"But still", he said with food still in his mouth. "If you need us for anything, call us up".

"Why call??", Asami asked smirking. "We'll already be with her. We don't exactly have aywhere else to be, bro".

Bolin shrugged. "True. But still. If need be and we're not there, call us up or kick their ass and then call us so we can kick their ass with you".

Bolin crossed his arms, smirking.

"I just realized just how badass we are", he said.

Asami leaned on the table, smiling.

"Yes we are", she agreed. "We'll kick anyone's ass if needed. Especially if I see someone getting bullied".

The boys fisted pounded and gave her a nod. Bolin seemed to only talk with food in his mouth.

"Agreed. Or if someone is getting hurt in general. I see someone in need, we're kicking someone's ass".

Asami laughed. It was true. They would kick someone's ass if someone needed them. Asami was naturally protective of people. Asami has stood up for people in the past. Everyone in school knows not to mess with anyone in school. Because if if get caught hurting someone, and Asami catches you or finds out, you're in trouble.

"Aww".

Asami and Mako looked at Bolin. He had a pout on his face. He was looking down at an empty tray.

"I finished my pizza", he whined. "That was awesome pizza, too".

Asami giggled. She ripped off part of hers and dropped it onto Bolin's tray. When Bolin saw the piece on his tray, he gasped and looked up at Asami with the most exciting smile ever.

He looked like a kid on Christmas. The guy wrapped his strong arms around Asami's tiny frame. Bolin worked out and could easily hurt her if he hugged too hard, so he was careful to give soft hugs when hugging anyone. Though this time it wasn't

"You're the best", he said squeezing her.

Asami smiled. "No problem. You can let me breathe now".

Bolin quickly let go. Asami sucked in air, her lungs desperately needed. She looked at Mako. The guy laughed at her expression. Bolin had tried to kill her.

Asami shook off her daze. She finished the last of her pizza.

"Let's go to the field", she said. "We still got twenty minutes".

They finished their lunches quickly and threw their trash away. Picking up their bags, the trio walked out to the school field. It was mostly empty since almost noone went out there during lunch at that time during school.

They went to their usual spot. By a large cherry blossom tree by the edge of the field.

"So glad to get away from there", she said, putting her bag down.

"You said it", Mako said.

The three laid down on the grass, forming a triangle. They looked up at the sky, using their bags as head rests.
"You know", Bolin said, getting their attention. "Nothing exciting ever really happens here".

"I know right", Asami said.

Bolin sighed. "Just for once, I want something new to happen to us. Something that'll change our lives for the weird. We're never doing anything exciting. Nothing exciting happens to us. It's just so boring".

"Hey", Mako said. "We're not boring".

"I know", Bolin said. He shrugged.

"Just once, I want something different to happen. Maybe have some life changing event happen. But, you know, no death or tragedy".

"You know what I wish??", Mako said.
"What??", Asami said, quietly.

"I wish we could have another person in our group".

"Why??", Bolin asked.

Mako shrugged. "Cause you know. Four is an even number. Plus, I want another person around. Maybe they'll be like us. Funny, loud, smart, maybe mysterious. Maybe....... someone that'll make Asami fall in love with them- ow!!".

Bolin began to crack up. Asami had just hit him.

"Shut up!!", she laughed.

Mako rubbed his arm.

"What??", he said. "It's true".

Asami rolled her eyes. She smiled. Lookimg up at the sky, she sighed.

"I wanna be someone's hero", she said. "I know it sounds corny and stupid-".

"Asami", Bolin interrupted. "Wishful thinking is never stupid. Plus, we don't judge in our group. Remember that. But go on".

Asami giggled. She sighed.

"I just....... people, other than you guys, think I need to date someone who will protect me and be my bodyguard and be there to comfort me when I'm sad and do all these cute things for me".

Her eyes lowered as she talked. "But I want someone that I can do those things for them. I don't want anyone to be my knight in shining armor. I want to be someone's knight".

"Wow", Mako said. "Very thought provoking. That was deep".

Asami smiled. She shrugged. "Just had that on my mind for a while now".

"Well who knows", Bolin said, grinning. "The person we're looking for is probably is probably in the near future. That's why I like to keep my eyes and ears open. Who knows who'll be our new addition to our. Maybe they'll be a girl. I hope they are. Then they could be Asami's princess needing to be rescused".

Asami laughed. "Yeah. The damsel in distress and having three knights wearing jeans, flannel shirts, holding minecraft swords".

The three laughed.

"But seriously", Bolin said suddenly. "Imagine us saving someone's life. That would mind blowing".

Asami smiled. Them??. Heroes??.

"Wishful thinking, bro", Mako said. "Wishful thinking".

Let me know what you guys think of this. I hope I can make this story worth reading. Thanks for reading :)