"Luke," we say at the same time.

I'm going to kill him!

"Hey don't worry Cupcake! He likes you too!" Dylan says.

"That's what Pretty Boy said," I say.

"Well Pretty Boy is right," Dylan concludes.

I roll my eyes.

"Well I don't want to get hurt agian so I'm going to pretend everything's normal!" I say.

Dylan laughs.

"You look so awkward around him now," he says.

"Thanks Dylan, that's helping so much," I say sarcastically.

He laughs again.

"Don't worry Cupcake. All things good happen to those who wait," he says.

I roll my eyes. Wise owl.

"I think I'm just gonna call you Wise Owl," I say.

"No I'm good with Dyl," Dylan says.

With that he gets up and walks out of my room. I sit there in silence. Lets see. In the past month and a half why has happened?

I came back to San Francisco
I got my first kiss
I went on my first date
I met Luke Hemmings
My dad got married
I found out I liked Justin Moors

That's a lot to take in. I still don't know what I'm going to do about this stupid crush. I mean, he will hurt me right? Just like...him. One crush can get a little out of hand. Plus, 2 people know about it! The last time someone found out about my crush, crap went down. It can't happen again!

I wish I was a vampire. Specifically from the Vampire Diaries. I mean, Eleana is so lucky! She was able to turn off her feelings just because she was a vampire and vampires can do that. Isn't that cool? It saved her a heck of a lot of pain! How come I can't turn off my feelings? I would never have a crush again. I would never care for anyone. And I would never get hurt!

I can try to turn off my feelings but in the end, just like all vampires, I will get them back. Then I will feel all the pain, anger, love etc that I was boxing up. It would kill me. Right?

Why am I getting so worked up on a crush? It's a stupid crush! But I had one once and it ended badly. I don't want that again. Then again if I don't crush on someone I'll never get married and have kids. Right? Right.

Right? Right.

Okay? Okay.

Forever? Forever.

Ugh! Why am I thinking of that?

"Maybe forever will be our always,"

The memory just flew through me. It was magical.

Honestly I can't wait to go back to school on Monday. Maybe I can get away from him. I could sit with Ella at lunch! I'm sure she'd be fine with it. I hope so at least.

I hear a knock at the door and sigh.

"Enter!" I say.

Just my luck, Justin comes in. No!

"Hey Beauty," he says and sits down beside me.

"Hi Beast," I say and look down at my shoes.

"So the guys and I are going to the beach tomorrow, wanna come?" He asks.

Should I go? I mean it is good weather. And that would give me an excuse to see Justin shirtless. Wait what? No! Pretend I never said that.

"Please?" Justin pleads.

I sigh and look at him.

"I'll come. But you have to get me a surf board," I say.

"Deal!" He says with joy.

Then, he runs back downstairs and tells the boys while I lie on my bed. Suddenly, I hear the front door slam shut and an engine roar.

He's actually getting me a surf board? Yay! I love surfing. I can't wait!

Soon after, Michael comes into the room.

"Hey Mel," he says and sits on my bed.

"Hi Michael," I respond.

"How's dad?" He mumbles.

"Fine. A little upset you didn't come though. He was going to make you his best man you know," I say.

"Yeah. I know. I feel bad for not coming," he says.

"No offense but you should be," I say. He chuckles.

"Anyways, we will be leaving early in the morning. 8 ish. So be up and ready!" Michael says and walks out of my room.

I sigh. I might as well go to sleep now so I can wake up. I set my alarm for 7 and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be interesting!