chapter two : stfu isnt a word

Arriving at school, she is always the last on to get off. So she waits for the storm to pass then finally gets off.

She heads to first period, which is division. She's pretty good at it..But she could care less about it.
Mostly because the teacher never ACTUALLY teaches..he mostly just sits at his desk, reading porn.

___Kanya p.o.v_______

I walk into the classroom, which barely has anyone. Most of the kids are probably cutting class or having sex in the janitors closet.

I sit in the front, as always and get out my division textbook. I flip to page. 98 and start working on the problems. After I'm done with the page I look around the class to see, another girl working on the problems. Some boy reading, and...I can't tell but I think it's another boy sleeping.

I turn back and face the front, flipping to the back of the book I see at least 5 blank pages. So I start doodling. I drew an alien in a spaceship saying
" peace and blessings bitch."

I lightly giggle, trying not to be heard. And I don't. By the time I'm finished drawing a Kyoi fish. It's time to go. I walk up to the teacher and grab his porn book. I look at him dead in the eye and say "next time, teach." I rip the book in half and throw it at him.

I walk out of the classroom and head to gym.."this will be interesting." I think to myself as I put all of my things in my locker.

_______

Sorry that was short, but hey it was longer than the last one..also, don't know if I spelled 'koyi' fish right. Tbh..I kinda just spelled it out..

Anyway,

Don't be horny

Just read stories