~

Words like violence, break the silence. Come crashing in, into my little world...

"Dammit Ruki! Another debt?! Where do you think we have to get all this money from?! Why can't you control yourself like a normal person!" Reita yelled at Ruki, holding another bill from the bank about a debt the couple owed.

Painful to me, pierce right through me. Can't you understand? Oh my little girl.

"I'm sorry...I didn't realise I spent that much..." Ruki spoke softly.

All I ever wanted. All I ever needed. Is here in my arms

Reita stared at the bills as he sighed deeply, watching an upset Ruki run to their bedroom.

Words are very unnecessary. They can only do harm

"Ruki...Ruki, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..." Reita started as he followed Ruki, standing outside the bedroom door.

Vows are spoken. To be broken

"You promised you wouldn't let this come between us...and here you are, yelling at me, Rei..." Ruki whimpered. "Ruki..." Reita started as he opened the door.

Feelings are intense.Words are trivial

Ruki sat on the bed, hugging himself and crying softly, his perfectly done eye makeup ruined. Reita sat down next to him, kissing his neck. "I'm sorry, Ru. I really am. I'll never get angry at you again." "You keep saying that. And now you said 'like a normal person'.Why, Rei?" "Ruki..." Reita said softly in his baritone voice before he turned Ruki's face to him, kissing him deeply.

Pleasures remain. So does the pain

"Rei..." Ruki whispered as Reita kissed down his body, stripping him out of the designer clothes they had been fighting about earlier. "It still hurts, you kno- AHHH!" Ruki moaned, feeling Reita's mouth around his length, sucking him gently.

Words are meaningless. And forgettable

Reita rubbed his thighs as Ruki moaned above him, almost pulling away. Ruki whined, biting his lip. "R..Rei...I forgive you..." Bucking his hips to meet Reita's lips, Ruki arched his back, feeling his release coming. As Reita deepthroated he reached up to grab the headboard. "Rei..! I'm...! Fuck!" Ruki screamed as he released inside his lover's mouth.

All I ever wanted. All I ever needed. Is here in my arms

Ruki snuggled into Reita's chest, his muscles still shaking from his massive orgasm. "Thank you, Rei..." "Always, Ruki." Reita shifted to cup Ruki's face, kissing him again and letting his tongue slip into Ruki's mouth. Ruki's eyelids closed as he tasted a bit of himself.

Words are very unnecessary

"I love you, Ruki. Even with your expensive shopping addiction." A soft giggle, and Ruki's finger against his lips. "Enjoy the silence, Akira." Reita smiled as he held the midget close, falling asleep with him.

They can only do harm

----------------
It's here! Enjoy it!