Chapter 1, Deals and Freedom?

I don't own the creepypasta's!
Warning mature language!
____________________________________________________________________________________

???'s P.O.V

      Run. That's the only thing on my mind right now. You see i'm running from the police, i'm a cold blooded murderer and my previous victims two males and one female. Their spleens were delicious too so it's a win for me, oh and then you have the creepy pastas. Ya we're not on the best of terms right now. My name? DK......Killer DK.

"Stop were you are and don't move or i'll shoot!" The officer on the right shouted, pointing his gun at my running figure.

Sighing i stopped and turned around, "Very well. Looks like i haven't a choice." I smirked as they came closer, dumb-asses.

SNAP! Both men fell to the ground with a loud and heavy thud. Two heads rolled to my feet and i laughed walking over to the corpses, ripping out their spleens and feasting hungrily. I'm no ordinary human my father was a demon and my mother was human but died giving birth to me. My blue and black hoodie along with my black pant's were covered in blood, small pieces of my brown hair poked out from under my hood. I got up quietly before tying both bodies up to a tree and carving something in to their chests.

"Have fun in hell" I laughed before walking away from the scene.

Taking out my Ipod and my awesome black and red earbuds I put on the song Glory by Hollywood Undead. I walked deeper into the woods looking for a certain someone.

"Looking for me DK?" a voice laughed, "I must say you made quite a mess well done my pet" They snickered.

"I held up my end of the deal so you hold up yours" I snarled at them.

"Very well you can have your freedom. If you would." He smirked before disappearing into nothing. Claws sliced down my back not even seconds after and i wasn't given enough time to defend myself before i was cut, scratched, dumped on a door step and was knocked out.

???'s P.O.V

I was making my way out side with Clockwork when we saw a girl lying on the back steps in a puddle of her own blood.

"Sally go get Slender quickly before she loses anymore blood!" Clock shouted as she tried to stop the bleeding .

I hugged charlie, my teddy bear, close to me and quickly dashed back inside into the living room, "Daddy someone's hurt really badly!" I cried out causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at me.

"Where" was all a tall faceless man in a suit spoke, making his way over to me.

"Outside on the back steps." I pointed to the back door and quicker than a light he was there. I was told to stay inside so i sat on the couch between E.J who was reading and L.J who was eating candy again.

Slenderman's P.O.V

I made my way outside to the back steps and found what sally said to be true. Clock work managed to stop most of the bleeding but i could tell that the girl was still bleeding heavily. I'm surprised she isn't dead yet due to blood lose.

"Slender i thought you wouldn't come" Clock work sighed in relief. I picked the unconscious girl up before taking her inside to treat her wounds. I just hope my brother doesn't kill me for her getting her.

"Hey isn't that DK?" BEN asked, pausing his game as i walked through the living room with DK in my arms.

"Yes it's DK" He must have sent HIM after her judging my her wounds" I sighed before taking her upstairs to treat her wounds.

DK's P.O.V

Black, that's all i could see. What happened? Where am I? God my side is killing me. I hear voices but i can't seem to open my eyes. My legs started moving on their own until i was face to face with a girl with long auburn hair and honey colored eyes. Her clothes looked familiar, that outfit was the one that my adoptive parents had gotten me on my 14th birthday before they were murdered by some guy and they wrote on the wall in their blood 'GO.TO.SLEEP', and my brother was poisoned with candy. After my parents death i ran to my aunt's house but a few days later she was hanging off the ceiling fan by her innards. but the police said the there was one organ missing , the kidneys. My cousin's head was on the counter in the bathroom and his body was in his room on the floor. My uncle Jim took me in after that but he was, they don't know what happened to him. Non of my other family took me in after that but i didn't care. I kept staring at the girl until i realized something. i was staring at myself.......or more what i used to be.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. I need at least two or more hearts to update Chapter two. Please Comment and Review again Thank you! 

Till next time, Caio!