The Return: Chapter I

Authors Note: This is my first fan fiction ever so fingers crossed! And I will NOT be writing smut. At least not at all in the beginning of this story. Kylo Ren will not show up in this chapter, this chapter is just an opening for the story. Please enjoy!

Your POV

     I had no idea how long it had been since Bens attack on the Jedis'. Or rather, when I had escaped. But I had ran to the planet Kashyyyk, home of the Wookies.

     The Wookies never seemed hostile towards me and I tended to stay out of their way. But when the melinium falcon landed on the island and Luke, Chewbacca, R2 D2, plus a stranger stepped out onto the foresty earth, I couldn't help but sigh with relief.

     Running to Luke I hugged him with intensity, happy to see him again. He chuckled and patted my back. "It's good to see you again." He said in a raspy tone.

     "You too." I said.

     Luke stepped back and smiled, introducing me to a girl named Rey who he had just taken under his wing as another Jedi apprentice. You smiled happy to know that you are no longer the only one left and shake her hand introducing yourself.

     "Hello my name is (Y/N), glad to meet you." I said smiling. Rey radiated the smile right back at me.

     "You too." She said.

     Luke then led us back into the Melinium Falcon, Chewbacca howling goodbye to his kin.

     On the ride back to D'Qar, were the resistance base is located, Luke explained what had happened while I had been stuck on Kashyyyk. After the long tale, he admits that he had not helped the resistance or known what had been happening until Rey had just told him hours before.

     His face portrayed a sad look and he glanced towards me. "Ben... he killed Han." He whispered so quietly that I could hardly hear. My hands flew up to my mouth in surprise. Luke continued. "(Y/N) I am a horrible Jedi master, my own apprentice betrayed me for Snoke and killed his own father, my best friend. How could this happen?" He did not cry but his face was grave and held sorrow features.

     Quickly I embraced the master and shook my head.

     "Master Skywalker you have done no wrong, Bens heart was wrong and that is why he betrayed you. You are the greatest Jedi master, your training could never bend someone to the dark side, it was already in Ben's soul. But I will avenge my fellow apprentices and Han. Master Luke I will stop Ben. Whatever the cost." You say with power. You'd risk your life for your people.

     R2 D2 beeps happily and swivels around. Luke smiles and pats my head. "Thank you, for that." He says and sits down and placing a hand on R2.

We landed on D'Qar.