Chapter two; a promise

Elsa P.O.V

"Youre not dangerous!" Jack said, like he couldt believe me. In his eyes, i still were the cute, adorable girl that he played with i kindergarten.

"I changed Jack, my powers changed...I don't wanna hurt you..." I replied almost screaming. "I would never forgive myself. I already hurted Anna"

"Why would you hurt me?" Jack said and walked towards me "Look at me Elsa.. Ice cant hurt me anyways"

Of course i knew ice couldt hurt him, but in this, it was so mutch more than ice. It was Anger, it was fear, so mutch more

"I can't control my powers..." I said, looking at my gloves "That's why I came to my room instead of staying at my birthday party"

"So youre missing your birthday party, just because youre afraid of your powers? Elsa, i know you can control them!" Jack said convincing to me. Like he knew i could control them.
"Now, what do you say? Shall we go down there?" He said, pointing at the crowd.

I looked at all the people down there having fun. Maybe i could try?

"Al-alright..." I whispered. My hands where shaking, I was really nervous.

Jack saw that i was nervous.
"Elsa.. You'll be fine"
He held my hands to stop them from shaking.
"Do they know about your powers? Have they experienced them before?" He asked

"Y-yes...some of them are scared of m-me..." I answered "I...I almost killed innocent people in my coronation..."

"As i said, you'll be fine Elsa!" Jack started walking out of my bedroom, down to the party "You coming?" He smiled

"O-ok..." I said looking down. I looked at him and said "If I break something or hurt someone it's going to be your fault" I smiled a bit

"Well, i wouldt let that happend!" Jack shouted to me from the stairs. "Hurry up Elsa!"

Expect Anna, Jack were one of the only people who cared about me. He understood me as no one else.

I followed him downstairs. I remembered how much fun I had when I was a little girl, just running around the castle and doing snowmen with Jack or my sister, Anna.

"Youre thinking about the childhood, arent you?" Jack said to me. He had as long as i remembered, seen in my eyes what i were thinking about.

I nodded.

"Yes...I miss the old times, it was easier and everyday was like a party, remember when we were playing hide and seek and I fell downstairs?" I said , laughing and looked at the stairs

"Of course i remember! Do you remember when we build this huge snowman and then it fell on top of us?" Jack laughed to. "But hey, speaking about parties, remember the one whos right now? That were aheading?" Jack reminded me and took my hand and dragged me down the stairs

I blushed a bit

"I guess it's my birthday party...?" I answered smiling "I'm really scared Jack" I said looking down

"Yeah, your birthday party! You should be happy and smiling Elsa.." Jack saw on my face that I was really scared "Why are you scared Elsa?"

"I don't wanna hurt people...My powers are stronger now and I can't control them. I shouldn't be the Queen..." I replied, looking down.

"You wouldt hurt people Elsa.. " Jack promised. "Also, you remember when we were in the kindergarten? We set up this roleplay, and I remember you said; one day, I will be the queen of arendelle, and that day, I will give Jack alot of chocolate" Jack smiled. "So, wheres my chocolate?" I knew he was joking. That wasnt what i promised at all!