Chapter 15

((A/n: GOMEN'NASAI FOR NEGLECTING TO UPDATE, GOMEN'NASAI!!!!!!! ))

"Mishaaaaa..." I whined.

"Yes love?" I wiggled over to him on our bed.

In the last two months, I got a job as a musician, and moved in with Misha. "I've noticed something." I said. "What's that?" He asked, sipping his coffee. "I've uh, I know it may be nothing, but...I missed my period again." I said, looking down.

"W-WHA-" and he started choking. "Misha!" I sat up and started rubbing his back. "I'm ok, but why didn't you tell me sooner babe?!" He asked. I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "I don't know..." I said. "I was thinking about heading to the store and grab one. Wanna come with or stay here?" I asked. "I'll stay here." I nodded. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck before getting up to get prepared.

I changed into a black cami and red flannel. Since I was only going to the store, I pulled on some baggy house pants. "Alright I'm off! Love you Mish." I said from out bedroom door. He smiled and waved. "Please be home soon! Love you too." And I left.

•timeu skipu•

I sighed and paced around the living room. Misha sat on the couch, nervously bouncing his right leg.

Will it be postitive? Or am I just being paranoid...

My alarm beeped, signaling that the time to wait was over.

Misha and I both looked at each other before I ran to the bathroom. When I got to the door, I opened and my my heart began to race. Without looking, I picked one up and took a deep breath in, and let it out.

It's now or nothing...

I looked down to see the results and...

Positive. I squeaked.

Wait, wait. There's still two more.

I pick up the second one, and...positive. That's two out of three! Tears of joy threaten to spill, but I won't let them. Not until the last one. I sigh, and pick the last one. My heart is pounding against my chest. I look down and...positive. All three tests are positive. I-I'm pregnant. Tears spill from my eyes. The biggest smile I've ever had stretches across my face. I quickly grab all three and head to the living room.

As soon as I get in there, he's quick to get to me. "Well...what, are the results?" I giggle and more tears spill. His beautiful blue eyes sparkle with worry and confusion.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. His eyes light up. "Are you serious!?" He asks, his signature smile spreading across his face. I sniff mans nod. He hugs me, picking me up off the ground and spins. "I can't believe it!" He says after putting me down.

"Were going to be parents!"

________________
A/n: AGAIN, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :(((

And gomen'nasai is japanese for I'm sorry, just in case u adorable beans didn't know.

Love you!