Jacques

I stretched as I stood from this comfortable as seat.

Every time I get on this jet I instantly fell asleep. They make sure these flights be extra relaxing.

"You're bags are on a carrier shuttle and you'll receive them as you come off the plane." The flight attended said as she opened the door.

I reached up and struggled to take my carrying on bag from the storage place.

She came up to me offering help. "Mr. Zion prior to landing a Malory Johnson phoned in and gave me instructions to have your bags taken to your hotel room." She took my bag out easily.

"Why?" I frowned.

"She said you have a meeting with William Cox as soon as you land." I felt my heart stop.

"I must've heard you wrong. What you say? My ears must still be stuffed up from the take off." I dug in my ear making sure I heard her right.

"You have a meeting with William cox. She said she sent you a email for further instructions."

"Oh. Uh. Thank you."

"You're welcome sir. I'll be sure to put this bag with your others." I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and turned it off airplane mode.

Notifications came rolling in. But the email is what I'm waiting for.

I headed towards the door and walked down the steps.

Paparazzi took pictures of us as we walked off the plane. I waved at them but kept my eyes on my phone.

The e-mail popped up on my screen. I clicked on it and started reading.

A black Cadillac will be waiting for you. The driver is wearing a gray suit. William Cox wants you at a mandatory meeting with him.

I looked up and there he was. I didn't even bother to read the rest.

Everyone got on the bus to go to the hotel but I went to the car.

"Where the hell you going rookie?" Coach asked before he got on the bus.

"I got a email from Mr. Cox saying he wants a meeting with me."

"He's here?"

"I guess so." I shrugged before going to the car.

"Good morning Mr. Zion." The driver opened the back door for me and I got in.

There was no one back there except me. Thank you God.

He closed the door and a few seconds later the car took off.

"I suggest you then your phone off. Mr. Cox doesn't like interruptions during meetings." I looked up to see the driver looking at me through the rear view mirror.

I texted Neriah to let her know I landed and I'd call her later before turning my phone off.

The car stopped short and my head hit the back of the drivers seat.

"Man what the fuck?!" My door opened and a hand grabbed my jacket and yanked me out.

I stood to my feet as whoever pulled me inside this tall ass building.

"Finally you made it." A tall, skinny, white girl with a Edna from the incredibles hair cut walked out from the cut. "I'm Malory. You must be Jacques." She stuck her hand out for me to shake but I just looked at her manly ass hand. "Fair enough. Boys let him go." They pushed me forward her almost making me fall.