don't get amnesia

disclaimer: durarara!! does not belong to me. i am just your average fangurl who makes fanfiction.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal POV:

You found yourself in pitch black, unable to feel anything. As you looked around, hoping to discover anything at all to help with your situation, you call out:

"Hello? Is anyone there??"

Receiving no response, you gave up and resolved to simply wander around. Although you couldn't feel your body, you sensed it was somehow a better decision to sit down instead of standing around and carefully lowered your frame to rest on what you identified as the closest thing to the ground.

However, as you soon found out, it wasn't the ground afterall. You felt yourself fall, still engulfed in pitch black. You shut your eyes tightly in terror, wrapping your arms around your frame in fear.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!"

Screaming, you closed your eyes, anticipating the contact of smashing onto a hard surface.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"...What's going on....?"

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in a room. It was neat and tidy, with few things occupying its spaces.

I feel like I've seen this room before...?

Suddenly,  a lady in a bike helmet came in, startling me and instantly catching my attention. I could only stare at her, not knowing what else to do.

She remained in the same position for abit, as if she didn't know what to do, I could only assume she was returning my gaze from under her helmet.

Finally, noticing it had been awhile since either of us had last moved or said anything, I gulped, gathering the courage to call out to her, thinking accompanying it with a small wave would ease the awkwardness.

" U-umm, hello...?"

Hearing my voice seemed to bring her back to reality, earning a panicked reaction from her. You watched as she made alarmed gestures with her hands, though she was still not saying anything. Realizing you were not responding well to her actions she rushed out, your ears soon picking up on a male's voice talking, though it didn't sound like the woman's.

She seems...familiar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I could think of what to do next, the door opened once more, this time by a guy dressed in a white coat with glasses. He seemed in a hurry, rushing to my side and immediately began questioning me with a friendly smile.

"Hello miss, how do you feel?"

"I-I feel fine...where am I?"

"Haha, I knew it. Well, i understand you have many questions and I do too, but in summary you were hit by a vending machine and went in a coma for three days. And well, you might have amnesia. Do you remember anything?"

I thought back hard. All I remembered was being in the dark, but then a sudden thought flashed through my mind.

"I think, the last thing I thought was...oh my god I'm in Ikebukuro and...was that the furball of sadism with a god complex..."

I paused, surprised at how well I was able to recall that.

"Then everything went black..."

Only after I had finished my sentence had I realized the man's fixed stare on me.

Did I say something wrong? Umm, for now, say something! I know you can do it, me!

"...Is something wrong?"

"Nope, just give me a moment."

Getting up from his position he left the room, I could hear his voice again, talking to someone. Though, his words were muffled through the walls, and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Was he talking to the lady from before?

He soon came back to my relief, still beaming politely.

" Alright miss, you might be meeting that furball soon. Ah, and the guy that threw the vending machine too."

I thought I was just imagining things, but the more I look at him the more he seems familiar too.