Sans x reader lemon

You woke up, alone, scared on a patch of roses. "where am i?" you ask yourself.

"Hello!?"you shout hoping for a reply.

You stand up and start walking, looking for a way out.

you feel as if someone is watching you. you feel a chill crawling up your back ( 😉 )

you hear something behind you!

you quickly turn around and slap whatever was behind you out of fear.

"Owww what the heck lady? i just wanted to know if you wanted a hotdog."the person says

"oh my gosh! im so sorry i was just scared."you say worried.

"where am i?"you ask

" you don't know?"he said.

"well, their was a war between humans and monsters a long time ago and us monsters were banished to live down here."he told you.

"well....how do i leave?"you ask the person.

"....." he stays silent.

it gets awkward.

"well, anyway, what is you name?"you ask.

"sans, my name is sans."he says.

"my name is (Y/N)." you tell him. you cant really see him though due to the fact that it is really dark you can just see his outline.

"follow me." sans says.He grabs your hand and starts pulling you along.you think to yourself that maybe he is helping you escape.

a couple of minutes later it started getting colder and colder.

"why is it so cold all of a sudden?"you ask.

"oh sorry, im taking you to my house its save there."he tells you.

you keep walking and it seems to be getting brighter you look at your hand and his hand pulling on yours looks like a skeleton!
you pull your hand away surprised.

"whats wrong?" he says as he turns around.

you are scared.

you don't know what to do.

"oh, i see you are a human, no wonder you were surprised by me, haha."he says.

"i...uh."you stutter.

"don't worry, i wont hurt you."he says

you feel a bit more relaxed because of this.

he waves his hand in a motion for you to follow.He leads you to his house, you saw some others along the way to that startled you.

he opens the door and you go in. it feels really nice and warm.

you hear a different voice coming from another room.

"HEY SANS, GUESS WHAT?! I MADE SPAGHETTI!"the person shouts.

"cool-beans bro" he says.

"that's your brother?"you ask.

"yupp he is really cool"he says.

the person from the other room walks out wearing a kiss the cook apron with a big plate of spaghetti.

"sans who is this?"he ask.

"this is (Y/N)"he tells him.

"Hi" you say shyly.

" oh,well, hello! nice to meet you (Y/N)! my name is papyrus! p.s i make really good spaghetti" he says then winks (lol he is not flirting just being silly, welll maybe he is flirting it is up to you about that 😉)

"bro, just save us some of the spaghetti we will have some later."he told his brother.

"what! you aren't going to eat right now?"he says.

"sorry bro im tired and im pretty sure (Y/N) here is too."he said

now that he mentions it you are kinda tired.sans grabs your hand again and pulls you to a different room.

"this is my room."he says.it is really messy, but you don't mind.he goes out of the room for a minute and you hear the brothers yelling to each other about blankets.

sans walks in with a bundle of blankets.he lays some on the bed.

"you don't mind sharing the same bed right, it's just that i dont want to force you to sleep on the floor."he tells you .

"yea, i guess i don't mind."you say.

he gets in the bed and you follow you turn one way and sans turns the other.

soon you drift off to sleep.

you wake up it is dark and you feel a hand on your waist.

"sans?"you whisper.

he grunts.

he must be asleep.

you soon feel his leg go between yours.and his hand lowers down.

"ah! sans stop it this is dangerous." you whisper shout.

no answer.

his leg starts moving in between your legs going closer and closer to "y'know".

💓 your heart starts beating faster and faster.you are blushing and your body is getting really hot.

you cant hold yourself back any longer.

you push his leg away and tower over him your hands on the bed next to his head as you look down at him. he wakes up startled and wide eyed.

"(Y- Y/N)?"he ask startled.

"sans you started this now you have to finish this."you say still hot and bothered .

"i what...wha- what are you doing!"he says as you start rubbing yourself on him.

you feel something harden down in his pelvic area 😉 .

you start rubbing it back and forth over his shorts.

he starts grunting and moaning.

"(Y-Y/N) please i- ah!"he moans.

you get down on your knees and move yourself down towards his "thing".

you pull it out and it is practically glowing blue!

you ignore the fact that it looks like this and just start sucking on it.he leans forward and moans really loud.

he grabs your head and starts moving it in and out making you deep throat.

"i-im cumming (Y/N) i- AH~!"he moans out as he pushes your head down and pushes his penis down your throat and cums.

he is breathing heavy he leans back on his bed and you take off you (pants, skirt, shorts whatever you want) and your panties and position him towards your entrance.

"w-wait (Y/N) are you sure i-"he manages to say in between breaths.you push it in and moan he also moans out your name.

"(Y-..Y/N)"he moans.

you start moving.in and out in and out in and out it goes he starts moving to thrusting it even deeper in. both of you are now moaning. sans hearing you moan makes him harder and thrust faster.

and him thrusting faster and moaning your name makes you tighten up.you start feeling a knot in your stomach.

"sans i think IM cUMMING!~"you moan out.

"m-ME TOO!~"he grunts.

"(Y-Y/N)!~"he shouts.

"SANS!~" you reply.he pushes his penis as far as it can go inside of you as you tighten around it and he hugs you as he cums inside of you. you cum along with him.

you both are really tired and panting.both of you feel asleep again with no problem.

but the last words you remember hearing were

"I love you."

THE END~
💝