Secrets

After Trig was lunch and I made my way to the cafeteria. I had my music on and was minding my business.

"AYE!" I heard someone yell. I took out a bud and turned around just to see that it was the guy who's hand I had slammed into my locker talking to someone else. "You got my money?" the locker guy asked

"Yeah fam." The other boy said. He pulle out some money and they dapped eachother up. Wait, How did the money get in his han'. Oh cra, I just witnessed a drug dealer deal drugs. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. I gasp and the two look over. I gasp again and speed walk away as if nothin happend.

"AYE!" The locker guys yells. "AYE , bring that ass back here" He grabs me by my arm and throws me against a wall, "What'd you see?"

 "Nothing." I say out of fear. He bends down to my level since I was literally at his chest.

"Damn right you saw nothing and you won't say nothing either. Sweet ass faggot." He slams the locker next to me, leaving a dent and walking away. I shut my eyes and swallowd hard. I want to cry. i'm going to cry. I find the nearest bathroom and cry. Then I take out my phone and call m mom .That is legit my bestfriend.

"Hello?"

"Mom,I can't do this no more. I can't do anything right."

"What happend?"  told her about the incident about the ocker but not about the drug dealer. I felt ike I was keeping a big secret from her. "It's okay baby. Ignore him and keep going about your day. He's a hater." I laugh and continued to talk to my mom until the bell rang.

I walked out the bathroom and dried my eyes. Gym Next. I made my way to the gym and I realize it is only guys in here. I walk to the teacher and told him i'm new. He walks over to the class and introduce me "Class this is our new student Lalo." I look to the crowd of student an see a very familiar pair of eyes looking back at me in anger. Oh crap it's Locker drug dealer guy. I'm dead "Everyone get changed up and get ready to play basketball." I made my way over to the locker room without making eye contact with anyone.

"hey" I heard footstps walking behind me but I didn't turn around, remember what happend last time. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around." Didn't you hear me call you?" He smiles

"oh sorry. I was thinking about something."

"Oh I feel you, my name's Leo." he smiles

"lalo." I smile back.