Soda Pregnancy By Chanel

You couldn't have been happier. You had been feeling really tired and nauseous lately. Soda had passed the tired part as just adjusting to your new workplace, working with preschoolers (you were a teacher), but the nauseous part didn't just go over his head or pass as adjustment. He had known it was a possibility seeing as you couldn't keep your hands off of each other. One day during your lunch break while you and your co-worker, a kindergarten teacher named Nora helped you decorate your classroom for the fall season, you stumbled off of the chair you had been on to hang a bunch decorative leaves in your arm, you ran down the hall and to the staff room where you threw up.

You came back and saw what a mess you made of the leaves, now thrown all over the floor as you wiped the corners of your mouth with tissue. "You alright (Y/N)? You look pale." She came over and felt your forehead. "You feel fine. You sure you ain't pregnant?" "... I can't tell you if I'm a hundred percent sure, Nora." You sighed. "That's alright, just take a pregnancy test when you get home." She bent down to pile up the faux leaves and you went to help her, but she waved for you to stay up and plopped them on your desk when she had them all. "Will ya stay with me?" Nora was like your best friend right next to the rest of the gang and Sodapop, of course. "Soda's working late again?" You nodded. He got a better job as manager at some store. "You're lucky I love yuh." She sighed; you squealed and hooked your arms around her and pulled her into a hug. "Thanks, lets go get the kids before the lunch monitors have a fit.

You came out of the bathroom with a huge smile on your face. "It's positive, Nora! I'm pregnant!" You said happily, and she came over and hugged you while wearing big grin on her face. This was the first time in ages everything felt perfect. You both had good paying jobs, a roof over your head and on top of that a baby on the way.

"Oh congratulations honey I'm so happy for you!" She finally spoke. When you pulled away you but your lip and sighed, thinking of the best way to tell Soda. "Well, a baby isn't a bad thing for y'all is it?" Nora quizzed after studying your reaction. "No, at least I think it isn't. We've been married for some time and we have good paying jobs and besides we've been talking about children for a while now. What do you think?" Her answer was immediate. She grabbed her coat and things when she decided you needed time alone to think of a way to approach Soda with the news. "I think you should tell Soda straight away, no beating around the bush because sooner or later he'll know something's up- you're terrible at keeping things. Whatever you do, just tell him soon." She walked out of your bedroom and out of your house, brushing shoulders with Soda on her way out. They exchanged hello's and he walked into your room where you sat on the bed, chewing your nails down to the bit. "Hay baby." Soda's accent rang out. You looked up at your handsome husband as he stood in the doorway, a small bouquet of flowers wrapped in a pink sheet of plastic.

"Gotcha something, thought it'd cheer you up and help you relax since the smell of flowers always did the trick." You smiled up at him and thanked him for the flowers as he handed them to you. You grabbed his shirt and tugged on it, indicating you wanted him to bend down for a kiss. He happily obliged and when you pulled away you were both breakfast.

"Soda, I have to tell ya somethin'-" "Hold that thought (Y/N), I haveta pee!" He said in a squeaky voice as he covered his manhood and ran into your en suite. "Can't it wait?" "Nah, I've been holding it in for hours." "It's a fifteen minute drive from work to our house." You heard a sigh of relief followed by the sound of what sounded like a single ray of rushing water. When he flushed and washed his hands, the first thing you saw when he emerged from the bathroom was his tanned hand, clutching a pink stick. You out your head in your hands and sighed. "Nora's pregnant?" He asked after a few minutes. You giggled- Nora didn't even have a boyfriend yet. You lifted your head up and met your husband's eyes.

"No Soda. I am- we are." His eyes went wide. "There's a baby," he stepped closer to you and lifted up your shirt, placing his huge hand on your stomach,"in there?" You nodded and his face cracked into a huge grin. You smiled back and felt all of the tension inside you relax. He grabbed either side of your face and gave you a quick and passionate kiss, pulling away and jumping up and down. "Im gonna be a daddy! Wait till I tell the gang, (Y/N)! Wait, baby always comes first. Are you hungry? You okay, you tired? We need to go shopping for baby books and clothes and cribs and bibs and bottles and binkies and those bouncy thingies for when he learns how to walk or she not saying that I want either I just want it healthy what do you think they'll look like will we have more than one will it have your hair and my eyes or your eyes and my hair or your personality and my looks or my personality and your looks do you think I'll be a good dad I know you'll be a good mom (Y/N) I've seen you with kids before icantbreatheimgonnabeadadthisissoexcitingicantwaittomeetourlilpeanutkajsjjakaakshdhah-" You lost what he said after that and just watched in amazement as he bounced around for what seemed like hours.

"Soda! Calm! So, you're not mad?" He stopped mid-sentence and looked at you with his mouth agape. "Why would I be? This is great news, (Y/N). You've just made me the happiest man on earth." He ran to you and scooped you up in his arms, peppering your face in kisses. "I- love- you- so- much- (Y/N)-" he said in in between kisses, emphasizing every word with each one he pressed on your face. "I love you too. And you too, peanut." You rubbed your flat stomach affectionately.