Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Some days later*

~Layla's POV~

"No! You guys are not going to do that!" I say looking between Paul and Caden.

"Layla, that's the only way we can protect you" Paul sighed. I shook my head tears threatening to fall and look down.

"You guys could get hurt because of me and I-I can't let that happen again." I whisper looking at Caden who had a sad face.

"Layla..." I look over to Paul and see him taking a step towards me but I take a step back. He looks at me with pained eyes. 

"You guys are NOT going, and that's my final word!" I say walking out the room wiping away the tear that were threatening to fall. I head out the house and towards the woods but not far away from Emily's house.

"Layla you know we are doing this to protect you, why can't you accept that?" I hear Paul say as he sits next to me.

"What if you guys go and one of you guys get hurt?" I ask turning to face him and looking at him dead in the eye. He just states at me and sighs.

"But what if they come back and try something worse, I-I couldn't bare seeing you hurt. I want to protect you and you know that, you also know that I will do anything to do that." he finally answers looking back at me.

"Yeah I know..." I whisper. He smiles at me and pecks my lips. I smile and look back at my hands.

"But I want you to stay here and protect me pleas Paul just don't go." I say looking back at him, tears falling from my eyes. He looks at me with sad eyes and I could see tears forming in his eyes as well. 

"P-Pleas Paul j-just promise me y-you won't go p-pleas" I say sobbing. I hear him sigh.

"I promise" he whispers hugging me. I smile and continue hugging him.

~~~

~Paul's POV~

"Come on Layla you said you were going to go grocery shopping with me" Emily says taking Layla's hand and dragging her towards the door.

"Ugh the things I do for you!" Layla groaned. I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Be careful, ok?" I say seriously looking at her with worried eyes.

"Yes sir" she saluted and gave me one last kiss. I smile and wave.

"Are you sure you want to do this Paul?" I hear Sam ask.

"Yeah, I want to protect her and this is the only way I can" I answer.

"Yeah I'm in" I hear Caden say.

"Me too" Leah says as she stands up along with Seth who nods. I look towards the rest of the pack to see them nodding.

"Ok we leave tonight" Sam says looking at all of us.

'I'm sorry Layla, I'm just trying to protect you'

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and get ready because things are going to get VERY tense!!!!!!!!! Anyways please comment and vote!!!!!

xQuileuteTWx