2.

A day had past and even though that rescuing moment was so quick, it replayed in my mind over and over again. I even kinda hoped after eating the burger that it would make me realize that it was just a dream. But if it was a dream, I probably wouldn't be alive...

"Have you ever heard of Spiderman, grandma?" I asked as I sat took a sip of coffee in the kitchen.

"Who, Kaitlyn? My hearing is terrible."

"Spiderman."

"Ahh, yes that man," Her diligent hands scrubbed the dishes by the sink, "He's quite famous, you know and a very heroic one, may I add."

"He in fact defeated the Green Goblin," she added as she pointed at me when she placed a dish in a cupboard.

"Interesting. Has he showed his true identity yet?" I continued to ask,

"No, but it's smart for him to keep his identity to himself really. I mean what if-"

A knock was heard at the door. Turning towards Grandma, I offered to go and get the door. Walking towards the wooden door, I looked through the tiny hole to see a handsome young man. Some curls were on top of his head with soft brown eyes while he had a sharp jawline. I felt myself smirking at his cuteness.

Opening the door for the young man, I smiled and gave him a greeting. He suddenly froze for a moment like he was surprised to see me. His brown eyes widened a bit and he had a small flinch to his stance.

Leaning against the door frame, I gave the handsome man a strange look. "Can I help you?"

"Oh," he snapped back to reality, "My aunt made too much lasgnana," he held up a foil wrapped dish, "And wanted to offer some to..."

"My grandma?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Sorry, but you know her how?"

"We're neighbors."

"Oh, ok." Nice, grandma. Living next door to a cutie.

"Peter, is that you?" asked a small voice behind me.

"Yes it is!" exclaimed Peter, looking behind me

"Well, come in. Kaitlyn, let our guest it, please!" Grandma remarked and fled into the kitchen as I let Peter in. He flashed me a smile and walked into the kitchen with me following him. She thanked him for the lasagna and I took a seat at the counter, being a bit suspicious at this Peter.

"Oh, Peter, this is my granddaughter, Kaitlyn," Grandma introduced me as I gave Peter a nod and a smile.

"Nice to meet you," I said and we shook hands while his eyes were glued onto me.

"Oh! Kaitlyn dear, I need to grab some groceries. Can you keep our guest occupied?" she asked as she took the lasagna from Peter and put it in the fridge.

I gave her begging eyes not to leave, but she gave me wink and left with a goodbye.

Taking a breath, I looked up at Peter.

"Hey, sorry about being so awkward at the door. You looked familiar to me and I guess I sorta freaked for a moment," apologized Peter as he leaned against the sink in front of me.

"It's alright. I guess I just have one of the those faces," I replied with a smirk.

"Oh, I didn't mean like-"

I laughed. "No, no. I know what you meant."

He grinned and chuckled for a bit. "Sorry."

"No more apologies," I said to him with a smile.