Chapter 2.

The vibrates that comes from my phone woke me up. I groan and try to leave my warm bed to take a shower.

Today, I will go to the my new university which called Cambridge Universty. I have researched it before we came here. I applied for the first class of psychology then they accepted my application. It is easy to enroll there because of my high average.I always like to speak with people, listen to them, and try to make them feel better. When I make them feel happy, more relaxed, it makes me feel delighted.

I take my towel and shampoo which smells like vanilla. The bathroom is small, and covered with white tiles. There are many colorful soaps on the bathroom cabinet and different types of shower gel. I get into the shower stall turn the water on , pour some shampoo in my head to wash my hair. It makes my muscles loose and feels so good.

"Kelsey! The breakfast is ready, we are waiting for you ,hurry up honey!" my aunt knocks the door ,yelling at me.

"I will be in downstairs about 15 minutes" I shouts back. I turned the water off, and grabbed my towel for wrapping my wet body. After,I dried my hair, moulded them to have natural curves. After that, I wear my tight jean and combined with dark blue turtleneck sweater and black boots. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"Good morning beauties , I'm so excited for my first day of university and meeting new friends. Ugh! I feel nervous." I say quickly, playing with my fingers. I usually do this when I'm nervous or upset.

"Honey, it will be okay,I'm sure that you can figure it out." My mom trys to comfort me .

"Yeah I think so. I want some pancakes, it looks so delicious" I claps my hands and she gives me a cup of tea and the pancakes with chocolate. I start to eat them  which are on my plate.

"I don't want to be late, so we need go there before the class, " I say hastily, taking my stuffs to go there. My mom would stay at home ,my aunt will drive me to the university for the first day. We get on her car and Ed Sheeran's adorable voice comes to my ears. I like the way he sings all the songs with his whole heart. Riding has lasted one and half hour. I gave her a small kiss and get off of the car.

The university is a largely along with old frames, has a huge campus and green area with ancient sculptures, looks so gorgeous, also carries the traces of the historical touchings. I continue walking to the entrance of the university. It was more magnificent than I had even imagined. I felt weird when I entered to walk in the hallway. Everyone is staring at me harshly, knowing that I am the new girl who comes to here. I try not to think about, kick the thoughts out. I find out my class and take a sit at the first row. There are a few people in the class because the class has not started yet.

Following the minutes, a girl comes to sit next to me which is empty. She's tall as much as me, has long black hair , brown eyes with black lines.

"Hii! I'm Bethany. You can call me Beth. You are new, aren't you?" She gives me a sincere smile.

" Yeah I am the new one and my name is Kelsey. Nice to meet you Beth." I say shyly. She gave some info about the classes, talked about his boyfriend who named Jack. They have been together for three months. Her eyes are shining when she is talking about him. She stays at sorority, she came alone here, and her family lives in Florida. She visits them whenever she wants. At the end of the class, we went to Jack's class to take him for lunch. There is a guy in front the door who leans against the wall. Have I ever seen him before? I do not think so, I have been here for a day. He looks so familiar. He wears a black jeans, t-shirt and boots. He has many tattoos on his arm, has fleshy lips, and curly hair.His hair has natural curly waves. He pushes his hair back off of his forehead, looks up with crossing eyebrows, and did not make an eye contact. I could not stop looking up and down to him, "Harry! " someone shouts his name. He turns his back and take a walk to him.

" Where the hell were you? I've been waiting you to come for an hour in this fucking place." He shouts and swats his shoulder.

"Sorry mate, I was distracted by Sophia, you should mad at her not me." he laughs.

"Shut your mouth up, I do not want to hear the rest, you owe me a lunch." He replies back then they get away from us.

"He's coming," Bethany informs me, I look at back her. The tall boy is coming over to us. He kissed and hugged her then realized my exist.

"Hey! I'm Jack welcome to the university" he says. He is so warm when introducing yourself.

"Nice to meet you Jack, I'm Kelsey" I say. He and Beth looks so good together. He is wearing the same colour with Beth which is gray. We lead to the hall for having lunch, I followed them. When we arrived there, I saw Harry and his friend with two girls. The place was not crowded as I considered, I'm suprised a bit. I ordered chips and chicken wings with hot sauce. Beth and Jack ordered double burgers with cheese and cokes. I do not like the coke anymore. I don't know why actually, just it does not taste good anymore I think.

Jack found somewhere to sit which is across him. I could not help and looked look at him, he looked at me back but looks away immediately. I felt bad it's so cruel behaviour,my nerves started to stretch. I don't even know him, did nothing him to act like this. I try to give my attention to my new friends. I want to ask her who he is, why he is so mean, but I cannot ask now, around with Jack. Otherwise, I cannot just ask easily. I have known them for a day. If I ask her, I will seem inquisitive. I have decided not to ask maybe later but not today. We talked about other things, they invited me to hang out with them at night but I mildly refused them and promised for the other time. I feel exhausted, want to go home, take a shower,read my book on my lap with a cup of coffee.

The first day of the university was greater than I expected. I have been scared to meet new people, but I met Jack and Beth in my first day. I'm so grateful to meet them, they are so warm and friendly. They said goodbye, hugged me and left me. My mind is run out by that guy.I can't stop thinking about him. I have still felt like knowing him from somewhere. I called my aunt to come to take me back. I'm waiting for her on outside. The weather was cold, zipped my coat hastily. Hope that she will come here before I'm frozen. I sit down to the bank and closed my eyes for a second because the cold was hitting my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw a couple of green eyes..

( Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed when you read it. Love you all x )