"You called us at 7:30 in the morning to tell us that?" Lucy says clearly annoyed.

"Luce stop," Tristan says.

She grumbles but shuts up.

"Wanna meet me at my dad's place?" I ask.

"Hell yeah! I've missed you like hell!" Tristan exclaims.

"I guess so," Lucy says.

"Ok great, then we can all go to school," I say.

Tristan says yes but Lucy just grumbles. She is grumpy in the morning.

You see, Lincoln Lexford Fort May high school starts at 10 am. Lucky I know. So people get up at like 8:30. That's why Lucy was grumpy.

"Why was your friend all grumpy? Shouldn't she be getting ready for school?" Justin asks.

I jump. I forgot he was here. And he was sitting next to me. He chuckles.

"Sorry Beauty, didn't mean to startle you," Justin says.

"Yeah yeah. School there starts at 10 and everyone wakes up at like 8:30," I respond.

"Wow," Justin responds.

I just nod. I plug in my earplugs and start the music.

"My Anaconda don't
My Anaconda don't
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun," I sing.

I jam out to all my songs. It was great. But then I had to get off the plane. Yes! It took forever! Okay not literally.

We get off the plane and went to bag clamage. I get my pink suitcase and Justin gets his black one. My dad didn't have any luggage.

We went outside and a limo was waiting for us. It was Paul. The limo driver.

"Paul?" I scream.

I run up to him and give him a big hug. He was like an uncle to me.

"Miss. Melody!" He says.

I give him a playful, stern look.

"Paul. What did I say about calling me miss. Melody? Do you want to make me sound old?" I ask.

He laughs.

"My apologies, Melody," he corrects. I nod and laugh.

"And who is this young fellow here?" Paul asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew Paul! God no! He isn't my boyfriend! He's Justin!" I exclaim.

Paul's eyes go from happy to concerned and angry.

"The same Justin that-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Sí, ahora eso es todo detrás de nosotros así que por favor no tocar el tema y ser amable!" I say to him in Spanish. [Yes, now that's all behind us so please do not bring it up and be friendly!]

Paul and I both speak Spanish and we communicate while speaking Spanish if we want to have a private discussion around others.

"Te lo juro, si te duele en de todos modos yo lo estoy asesinando mientras dormía!" Paul says. [I swear, if he hurts you in anyway i'm murdering him in his sleep!]

I roll my eyes and turn back to Justin who looks completely lost.

"This is one of those times I wish I didn't skip Spanish," he says with a sigh.

I laugh and we get into the limo. We drive for 10 minutes and then we finally pull up into the driveway of my dad house.

I jolt out of the limo and run to the door. I look through my keys and find the house key. I put it through and I open the door.