Never did we fought and it lasted this long.

It had been past 24 hours already, and I badly needed to talk to her. I cannot sleep another night knowing she is mad at me.

I checked on Paris' Instagram for the hundredth time and I stood up as I look at the photo she posted.

It was a photo of Valerie and that fucking Scott, side by side, too close to each other, with a caption of "Thirdwheeling with these two."

It's been posted for five minutes but it garnered one hundred likes with various comments from Paris' friends

Omg! Who's the guy?

Finally!

The guy is edible. Rawr ;)

I'm happy for Valerie!

Valerie was smiling freely and that boy too.

My face reddened in anger. Fuck! I wasn't with her for a while and now someone's trying to make a move on her.

Fuck!

I run my hand through my hair, several times.

And those approvals! Those approvals from their friends! Damn!

Then I heard laughters, and I am certain to whom it was from.

"P-Philip?"

I am all red, I know. I looked at her, she was right beside the guy who I wanted to punch. Fuck that guy!

She looked at him and hold on the books which he was holding. "Thank you Scott. See you tomorrow." She said and smiled one last time with him.

She looked at me as she passed through me, she opened her room's door and I walked in.

The moment she locked the door, I hugged her, tight.

Like I was afraid of losing her.

Because in reality, I am. I am too afraid to lose her.

"Connor."

"Sorry pretty girl. I'm sorry if we fought." That's how I call Valerie, my pretty girl.

All the anger in my heart faded the moment I saw her. It was replaced with fear, fear of losing her, fear that she will be with him again. Fear that in the end, it will not be us.

I never imagined having another wife other than Valerie.

The whole day, I was thinking of her, of how I can make it up to her.

I wanted to be with her first thing this morning, or at lunch time, and even at dinner, but time won't fit for us, but now, she's here, and I missed her like it was years when I last saw her.

We've been distant with each other for weeks now and I hate it.

I really hate it.

"I'm sorry too Connor." She softly said. "I should have not talked to you that way."

My sweet pretty girl.

I handed her the pistachio ice cream. She smiled like a kid and hurriedly sat over the couch and opened the television. I sat beside her, her head was leaning on my shoulder as we share on the pistachio tub.

"Why are you with him?" I can't help but ask.

I never want him with her. Never.

"He helped Paris and I about Math Problems. He's good at it, he knows how to explain it in a simple way." She explained.

"I'm better." I arrogantly murmured.

"But you and Paris always meet at the middle. You always fight over stuffs. Paris never got mat at Scott." She did not looked at me, and I was thankful she did not I was starting to frown at that.

That Paris is someone I always hated. Always.

Ugh. If she is not her best friend I will really throw her on the sea.

"Next time call me when you need help Valerie. Do not call a stranger."

"Actually...he is not totally a stranger."

I frowned and looked down at her, "What do you mean?"

She sat up and looked at me, "I think you should know this too, it was a little related to you."

She started the story, of how our lives were entangled before. How my mom took care of me, how her dad took care of me for my first months, and how Scott's dad was involved.

Apparently, he took care of her too.

Damn. Mental note, she should never meet that doctor or else he might push her with his son.

Fuck. Like father like son.

I suddenly thought that if their parents were not meant for each other, then maybe they were?

Fuck that. If their parents were not meant for each other, then they are not too!

"He's after revenge." Right! damn! I'm bright.

I needed Valerie to believe that he is after revenge!

" I don't think so. He's a good man Connor."

"No! He is after revenge. Listen to me Valerie, how come he was roomed right beside you? And the spider, how will that come inside your room? And it was a coincidence he was inside his pad? He is stalking you."

Valerie looked at me with those curious eyes. "Connor, don't think bad of other people." She softly said. "You told me to understand Belle right? I will try, I will ask Paris too, so please be the same with Scott. He's a good man."

I massaged my head. Damn. Belle needs guidance in the world Valerie and I lived in for our whole life, but then, if I will let her help Belle, how about that Scott boy?

Damn. In the end I just nodded at her without thinking.

She smiled at me and leaned back on my shoulder. "Don't you think we are making progress? We are finding new friends now Connor. The more the merrier right?"

No. I just want us. The two of us. "Right."