Chapter One [MusicLove4ever]

Niall P.O.V.

”Niall for god sake get your ass down here.” I heard my boyfriend Zayn scream from down stairs.

“Okay Zayn I’ll be right down.” I said scared of what would come.

Hello I’m Niall Horan, I’m 19 years old and I live with my boyfriend Zayn Malik who is 21 years. I love Zayn to bits but there’s one problem he’s bipolar. One minute he can be all loving and sweet and the next he beats the shit out of me… I try to stop him and tell him to go to therapy but he just won’t do it.

“Babe please come down I’m lonely…”He whines like I said bipolar one minute angry as hell and the next whining like a kid.

I went downstairs and saw him lying on the couch whining like a baby. As soon as he saw me his expression changed.

“Why did you take so long time now I have to punish you.” He said in his angry mood.

“Zayn please don’t hurt me please…” I said but as soon as I said that his fist made contact with my stomach and I flied backwards into a wall.

The tears in my eyes spilled over like they did every time I saw Zayn in this state I hated it and I determined to help him.

Zayn walked over to me and started to kick me I actually didn’t feel that much physical pain the most of the pain I felt was in my heart by seeing the love of my life in this state.

“Zayn please stop…” I pleaded but he didn’t not until I was completely passed out.

I woke up in our bed with a crying Zayn beside me.

“I’m sorry Niall please forgive me…” He said with tears streaming down his face.

“I always forgive you Zayn.” I said and that made him cry even more.

“I know but why do you always forgive me I mean I hurt you and I love you please you can’t forgive me every time…” He said and he would’ve continued if I hadn’t kissed him.

“I love you Zayn and that’s why I always forgive you I want to help you and also I’m afraid that if I’m not here you will end up hurting yourself or someone else.” I said and then he kissed me deeply and loving.

“Niall let’s go to bed yea?” He asked and I nodded and let him down under the covers cuddling close to his chest.

I woke up in the middle of the night by Zayn screaming and glass breaking I flied up from the bed when I saw the bathroom lights being on and Zayn not being in bed. I opened the unlocked bathroom and saw Zayn standing there blood all over his chest and on his hand. Also the mirror was not on the wall but on the floor in pieces.

“Zayn what did you do?” I asked as he sank to the floor crying his golden brown eyes out.

“I couldn’t hurt you because you looked so peaceful while you slept so I just got in here and broke the mirror…” He said sobbing.

I rushed over to him and hugged him and then I took his wounded hand in mine before reaching for his medication.

While he was occupied with screaming and crying I put the needle in his arm and soon he calmed down. The medication held long enough for me to fix his hand and put him back in bed and always when the medication effect dropped he fell asleep and it was impossible to wake him up unless you threw him into a wall or maybe grinded on him.

“Zayn it will be fine.” I whispered as I fixed his hand and cleaned the blood off his chest.

Soon he was back in bed and I took away all the glass in the bathroom and then went back into the bad snuggling close to him kissing his wounded hand before closing my eyes again.

“Niall baby wake up I’ve got you breakfast.” I heard Zayn’s sexy morning voice say before I felt lips on my neck making me jolt awake because he found my sweet spot.

“Okay Zayn I’m awake.” I said but it came out closer to a moan as Zayn worked magic on my sweet spot.

Well I think my breakfast wasn’t food no it was a horny Zayn and a horny Zayn was hot as fuck.

“Okay Zayn but just a quickie because I’m hungry for food.” I said and he lifted his head and smashed his lips to mine.

Soon I found myself penetrated but his 9 inch and I moaned feeling so full. He started thrusting hard and quick from the get go and straight in to my prostate. Very soon I felt myself needing to come and I knew he was close too.

“Z-za-zayn I-i-I neeeeeeddd to coooommmmmeeeee….” I said as I came all over our chests.

 Soon he released inside of me thrusting through our high before pulling out and flopping down on my chest and I automatically wrapped my arms around him.

“Niall please carry me…” He whined like a baby making me chuckle and I got up with him in my arms.

As soon as I stood up his mood changed again…

-------------------------------------------------- ------

Hello this is @MusicLove4ever and I’m the co-writer to this book.

This chapter is written by me.

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan