Chapter 2-Lucious Pov

As I woke up to the song Keep Ya Head Up.This shit is my jam.Tupac keep shit real to be honest. He my favorite rapper.

I stretch my arms and got out bed.I usually stay in bed till 12:00 pm.But, now I have to go to school.I don't want go because I don't trust my momma by herself.I don't know my own father.I hate his ass for leaving mom like this.

My mom have a disorder.It's called bipolar.She can be happy one minute then sad.I stayed with her all my life till now.I'm scared she would kill herself.

Before I just took online courses.I took a shower and put a black hoodie and sweatpants. I brush my teeth after I ate.

"Bye momma be good for Ms.Ella."I said as I kiss her cheek.

She nodded.I miss when she talk to me. We will talk about anything.

I walked outside and put in my headphones. I was rapping down the street.

While I was walking,I heard a group of guys Any other day I will just walk away because it's not my problem.

But,this girl is fine with a capital F.Even though I can't see her curves.I can clearly see that big ass.Hey!I'm a man all I look at is ass.

She look like she only weigh 75 pounds.She have long black hair You can tell it's not weave.I love girls with real hair.

The boys kept trying holla.Time to be captain save a lady.Not hoe because she ain't one you can tell.

"She said no"I said.

Then I realize they work for me. I'm drug dealer. Im the youngest drug dealer to run Philly. I'm like Al Chapo I own half the police pigs.

"Are you okay"I asked.She just nod.Why ain't she talking to me?Don't she know who the fuck I am?I don't chase pussy so she should be on her kness.At least a fucking thank you.

I just had to ask." Why are you walking by yourself?."

You know what she did.

She looked at me then start walking faster.I don't like being ignore.If it was any other bitch she would got cursed out then i'll force her ass to give me a blow job.

"My name is Lucious."I said.

She waved at me.Does she got a abusive boyfriend or something?

"You don't talk much do you?I asked.

"Look sir, thanks and all.But, can you just  leave me alone?I'm just trying to get school."she said. I was flabbergasted that she finally talk.

"You do talk,thank you lord!I exclaimed.

I thought I was at least get a smile but no. I got a glare. Shouldn't said that right.

I decide not to talk this mystery lady or she would get madder.She look cute when she mad though.I think I found my soul mate.

I just gotta win her.But,how if she won't give me her damn name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n 

I'm restarting all my books.I realize they been moving a little too fast.Then I start to neglect this book and my others. TBH with everybody writing is not my passion.It's just a hobby.