Chapter 1: First Day Of School

Blaise's POV
During the summer I met someone and he showed me around New York. It was pretty nice. But now summer is over. And I gotta say New York is nice. At first it was loud and I couldn't sleep at night. But I got use to New York. I listen to New York by: Alicia Keys ft Jay Z on my iPod (don't judge me) as I rode my bicycle to school.

I'm a bit taller. Which is great. My hair has grown a bit. I think I need to get it cut. Oh well. I stop at the building. It looks so big and awesome. It looks like heaven. And so does the inside. I know because we went to check it out during the summer. I lock up my bike.

"New life." I say slinging my red back pack on one shoulder.

Welcome to Blackberry High.
Lol blackberry. My grandma has one.

I take a deep breath and exhale. I smile big as I'm about to take a step forward I'm pushed into the mud.

"Sorry."a voice said.

I sat up and glared at the guy. He was grinning at me. My eyes started to sting and not because of the mud but because this reminded me of Ralph. No don't cry. I stood up and smiled at him.

"If you like me that's all you had to say." I said smiling.

His eyes widen and he started coughing. The guys started laughing and so did he. "Don't flatter yourself kid."he said and flicked me on the forehead before walking into the school.

"Unicorns don't let me say naughty words today." I said with my hands clasped.

"What are you doing?"a voice said.

I turned around and it was May. The guy who showed me around and became my friend during the summer.

o(╥﹏╥)o "May!" I cried as I jumped onto him.

"Woah Blaise!"he said falling down laughing.

"I just met a mean bully." I pouted and he laughed as he got up from under me and helped me up.

"Who?"he asked.

"I don't know." I said looking down remembering Ralph.

"Hey, don't be so down."he said and I looked up and he was smiling.

No....I shouldn't trust May so much. That's what I thought at the beginning but it happened. But I don't hang out with him as much as I did with Cody.

"Well see ya." I said waving before running into the school. I was allowed to come to every class late so the teacher could introduce me.

First class was English/Reading and etc. "This is Blaise, our new student."the teacher said.

The students stared and judged me. That's what they all do. Then I gave them all a smile. Some girls gushed and went wild. Others yawned or rolled their eyes. And boys well they all looked like they hated me already. Less social time no heartbreak. Good for me.

"Go take a seat in front of Leroy."she said and the guy who pushed me stood up grinning.

Yay window seat! Best thing to do is to be positive in situations like this. I went to the seat skipping. He sat down when I did.

"Page 407."the teacher said.

I turned to that page and started reading and answering the questions. But then I felt something sharp touch my neck. I turned around glaring at Leroy.

"Stop flirting with me, before I tell the teacher your sexualy harassing me." I said with slanted eyes.

"I'm not a fag like you."he said.

That word still hurts me. Looks like I haven't grown a lot last summer.

I did get a bit stronger. But now I'm really strong.

I flinched then turned away. "Ah did I hit a nerve?"he said poking me with his pencil.

"I don't want lead poisoning, so stop." I whispered.

"Make me."he said poking me one more time.

Fuck it I'm sorry unicorns. I stood up from my seat and turned and glared at him.

"Stop fucking bothering me. I don't like you, you obviously don't like me. So leave me the fuck alone." I hissed.

I know everyone was staring. I didn't care. I sat down and went back to doing my work like nothing happened.

"Blaise don't use that language in here and Leroy leave him alone."she said then going back to doing what she was doing.

I can't believe I said the f word. I'm sorry unicorns, forgive me.

And that is only the beginning. Did you guys like it? Any concerns or questions? As long as they can be answered and won't spoil anything. Well byeee my little potatoes.