Teen Wolf Fanfic: Fairies

Isaac's POV

It was about four in the afternoon, and I was just walking around when I saw her, a girl was lying against a tree. Dead. I couldn't hear a heartbeat, I couldn't hear her breathing. I walked up to the girls lifeless body. She looked about my age with long black curly hair, and I saw that she'd been attacked, by wolves. Probably the alpha pack, although I couldn't make out their scent. I picked up the phone to call Derek when she started breathing. I stepped away because she had been dead, I knew it I saw her. She opened her eyes and I could see them, bright green almost glowing, no, they were glowing. She looked up at me in panic and tried to get away. "It's okay!" I said trying to get closer to her "I won't hurt you!"

"It doesn't matter!" She said trying to stand, but obviously weak "You've seen my face, you saw what just happened! Please, don't tell anyone!"

"I won't!" I said now practically holding her up "I have a secret of my own." As she saw my eyes glow and my face become more dog like her glowing eyes widened. "So now you know what I am... What are you?" I said as she tried to stand again.

"Fairy," she said after a moments hesitation "I'm a fairy, I know it sounds crazy or childish, but yes, I am a fairy." I didn't believe her, I mean werewolves and Druids yes... But fairies? Come on!

"Prove it." I said without hesitating "I don't believe you so prove it." She looked at me with a your-a-werewolf-but-you-can't-grasp-this? Look on her face, then she finally gave in and all I could see was a glowing ball of light, and when it disappeared she was standing there with glowing green wings that were the exact color of her eyes. She started to look dizzy and so I helped keep her on her feet, the moment I touched her, her wings vanished.

"Is that enough proof?" She said sounding annoyed.

"Yeah I think so," I waited a moment and then said "do you need a place to stay tonight?" I didn't know how Scott's mom would react but I couldn't leave her there.

"No, no I'm fine." She said quickly.

"Well where do you live I can take you home." She looked like she didn't want to answer.

"No, I'm fine, I can take care of myself. Thanks anyway." She smiled and then started to turn away, but grabbed her head and fell backwards. I caught her and carried her back to Scott's house.

Scott was home alone, in his room reading when I walking in with the girl. "Isaac what'd you do!" He said jumping up, with a shocked expression on his face "Who is that!"

"Relax!" I said "I didn't do anything." I put her down on the floor and woke her up. She opened her eyes which were no longer green but blue, when she saw Scott she sat up immediately

"I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone!" She said angrily to me.

"I didn't." I said calmly "but it's okay he's like me."

"Oh," she said looking at Scott

"Tell anyone what?" Said Scott still curious as to why the girl was there.

"She's a fairy." I said looking at Scott seriously "I know it sounds crazy but it's true."

"Okay... So what's your name?" Scott said to the girl. I felt embarrassed that I hadn't thought to ask that.

"Nicole. Nicole Waters," She said "and yours?"

"I'm Scott uh McCall, and that's Isaac Lahey." Before we could say anything else Stiles walked through the bedroom door. As soon as Nicole saw him she gasped and looked at him like she wanted him dead.

"Um, who's that?" He said to Scott

"Doesn't matter since you'll never see me again." Nicole blurted out and she left, fine not weak at all, in fact strong.

"What the-" Stiles started to say.

"Should we go after her?" I asked, Scott just shrugged and so I left, Scott followed, and Stiles tried to follow us but we were gone before he got downstairs.

Teen Wolf Fanfic: Fairiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें