Chapter Two

If you are wondering how she ended up on the island, she had to stop on the coast to get people and people needed to get off.

*~*~*

When she woke up on the island, she didn't have a clue what happened. Kassie realized was very thirsty.

She walked over to the shore and cupped her hands and grabbed some water.

She spit it out in disgust. That, she will remember. She was looking around for something that she could drink. She saw a few people and ran up to them. 

"Sir, hello?" Kassie tapped his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Do you know were I could get some food or water? Is there anyone else here? How did we get here? What happened?"

My mind was full of questions. All I wanted was some answers and water. 

After a moment he finally responded, "I do know where we can get water. There are other people here, I will introduce them to you soon. How we got here... well, there was a plane malfunction during a storm, then we crashed in this island quite away off the coast."

"Oh, and may I ask, what is your name?"

"My name is Alix Nickobel. but you can call me Alix, I was the plane's pilot. I was in the army for quite a few years, so you're in good hands with me," he gave a reassuring smile.

While he was bringing me over to these other people, I remembered that it was Karrisa's birthday. She was probably wondering were I was and if I was ok, and even if I was alive...

I was thinking to much about her that I didn't even notice people trying to talk to me.

"Hello?"

"Oh, sorry about that... I was... um, thinking."

"That's fine, who isn't?" she said while laughing lightly.

Alix was introducing me to the three people.

"Hi, I'm Tammy," said the woman.

The two men said that their names were both Nate and James. After a while of talking, I asked for some water.

That's when I knew how hard this would be.