He grins at me. "I have my own price. I'm not a crocodile." He joked.

It's funny but, I don't know. It feelis like laughing or smiling is a sign of betraying Shawn. I can't understand myself. Iyong pakiramdam na, wala akong karapatang ngumiti o tumawa hangga't walang Shawn David na sumusulpot. Hangga't walang nagpapatunay na patay na talaga siya.

"Your orders." Sabi ng waiter na dala ang tray ng mga in-order ni Peter.

I looked at him like saying eat-now-dont-mind-me. At mukha namang na-gets niya iyon dahil nagsimula na siyang kumain.

This guys is interesting. Sigurado akong siya nga ang makakatulong sa akin. Hindi lang tungkol sa pamilya ni Xking kung hindi pa na rin sa pamilyang kinagisnan ko.

-

Xking POV

I'm fucking lost. I'm fucking asshole. And I'm fucking miserable right now.

Jilliane..

Damn that woman. I did my best to make her fall for me and I know I succeeded but days passed, I felt something weird here in my chest and it's a strange feeling.

I didn't know that all my actions were real. I'm not really aware! Being sweet to her, caring, thoughtful and also, loving her like she's a precious gem. And fuck, it's wrong. Vey wrong that I decided to stop myself to act that way.

Habang tumatagal ay lumalalim ang nararamdaman ko sa babaeng iyon. Naramdaman ko ang muling pagtibok ng puso ko and I know it's for Jilliane. I don't want to hurt her because I love her, but I need to hurt her! I need to use her for my revenge. Family is still the most important for me. My parents, I need my revenge. I could set aside my feelings just for the sake of my revenge. For my parents...

And that one day before the party at the yatch, I made a decision. It's either, I'll continue my revenge but I need to send her away, or I'll kill her in front of her parents. And because of my love for her, I chose to sent her away by selling her to one of the mafia from Korea. Lee Min Ah. He's powerful but I'm more powerful than him. We talked, and he promised me not to hurt Jilliane because I still fucking care! That's why I'm confident even if they go to korea with her. But fuck, things gets worse. And it's because of me.

Shawn David.

My fucking friend. My fucking brother died because of my plans! And I fucking hate myself for that. I kill all of them even that fucking mafia, Lee Min Ah. Para lang maipaghiganti si David.

Yes, my plans were ruined because of David's love for Jilliane, and now he's dead. He sacrificed his life for her and it fucking hurts.

It fucking hurts that I hurt two of the most important person of my life. My friend, and my love.

Kahit kailan hindi ako pumalpak. Kahit kailan hindi ako nagkamali. I was the best leader. I was the best.. But this time, I made a big mistake and all I want is to ask for impossible power, just to bring back the life of Shawn David, and with that, babalik din ang buhay sa mga mata ni Jilliane. Dahil alam ko, at kitang kita ko na kasabay ng pagkamatay ni David, ang pagkamatay ng katauhan ni Jilliane.

And it's my fucking fault.

"Xking."

Nag-angat ako ng tingin kay Maximo. He's holding a folder. Hindi ko man lang naramdamang nakapasok na siya rito sa private office ko sa mansyon kung saan ilang araw akong nagtitigil. Umiinom ng alak...nagmumukmok.