Who is your villainous anime lover?

Itachi UchihaName: Ko (meaning "happiness," or "light")
Age: 20
Best Friend: Kisame Hoshigaki
Rank: Jounin, rogue ninja
Powers: Puppet master
(Your appearance is whatever you want it to be.)
Your Past: You were on the run. There was no place left for you to hide after you killed the leader of your small, but powerful, village. You couldn't help it, and you certainly didn't regret it. You were a skilled ninja that was working as maid for the leader of your village to repay a debt, and you had no problem doing so. He had saved your life, and you were grateful, but that didn't keep him from being shameful. Every day you went into work, you were constantly sexually harassed by your savior. The first time he had been drunk, so you brushed it off, but when it persisted, you spent the rest of your time praying that he would dismiss you on his own. (You didn't want to seem ungrateful by quitting.) The final straw came when he was particularly drunk. He was stumbling about his large house, having been left alone with you for the night, when he came into the kitchen where you were washing dishes. He came up behind you and slid his muscular arms around your slim waist, pulling you away from your work. "Sir,"you said in a clipped tone, "please stop. You're drunk, and I have work to do." He ignored you, pulling you against his chest. "Don't be like that, Ko-chan," he slurred in your ear. "I'll let the other maids take care of that in the morning. Why don't you come to bed with me?" You tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he spun you around and pinned you to the counter, holding your wrists behind your back and leaning in to kiss your neck. You couldn't take it anymore; you whispered a jutsu under your breath, and the village leader was instantly taught and waiting, just like a puppet. He stared at you wide-eyed and tried to speak, but you covered his mouth. All you saw was red, and you didn't much care what happened at this point, so you wiggled your fingers around, watching as the chakra threads shimmered as they connected your hands to the leader's body. He danced at your command, and when he finally tried to resist, you grabbed a wet and sudsy knife from the sink and plunged it into his chest over, and over, and over again. You had long since released your special puppet mastery jutsu, and blood stained your hands and face in messy splatters. After that, you fled the village in a panic. You hadn't meant to kill him, but the deed was done. You were now a rogue ninja, and there was no going back.

How you met Itachi: You had been on the run for about two months. You spent most of your time in the forest, traveling via the tops of trees and camping on the ground. You heard whispers about how you were now in the Bingo Book, and anyone with information on you was to report it immediately. Well, they didn't have to worry since you rarely entered a village. Every now and then you would stop in a small town to take a bath at one of the hot springs and grab some actual food, before trekking back into the woods to get farther away from prying eyes. You were far enough away that the ninja from your village would have a hard time finding you, but you weren't taking any chances. Currently, you were in a village doing just as you had been--taking a bath and grabbing some grub--when two men in identical black cloaks with red clouds slipped through the back allies of the town. They seemed uninterested in the bustle of the people, and mostly focused on following a boisterous and loud blonde kid--probably around the age of sixteen--through the crowd. He wore an orange jumpsuit and was accompanied by two people: a pink-haired female, and silver-haired male who was considerably older than the two of them. You squinted your eyes to see why they would be following such ordinary kids, but could find nothing other than the fact that he was ungodly annoying. Still, you couldn't help but follow the two men. You couldn't see their faces, since they were hidden by the strips of fabric hanging from their hats, and you could tell by the way they held themselves that they were skilled ninja, indeed. After several minutes of following them around, you were growing bored. Lucky for you, the two men decided to rest at a small shop that sold dumplings. Your stomach growled, alerting you to the fact that you hadn't eaten in three days. You watched the men out of the corner of your eye as you ordered your food, then sat far enough away that they shouldn't suspect you, but close enough to watch them. Eventually, after you finished your food, you threw your trash away in a waste bin around the corner of the shop. Suddenly, firm hands grasped your shoulders and spun you around, pinning you to the wall of the dumpling shop. "Who are you?" a man hissed. He was dressed in the same clothing as the men you were following, and you mentally cursed yourself for not being sneaky enough. Evidently, they were even more skilled than you had originally thought, and could easily tell when they were being tracked. You finally glared back at the male, then quickly spun out of his grasp, pulled a kunai out of your pouch, and sliced upward at his face. The man leaned back just in time to avoid serious damage to his face--his hat was not so lucky. It was sliced at the brim, letting loose fibers flutter to the ground before the entire had fell and revealed the man's face. He was handsome, and that was an understatement. He had long black hair pulled back into a low ponytail, and his bangs hung in his eyes, barely hiding crimson irises. His expression was stoic and serious, but despite this, you could see the sorrow that hid behind his steely gaze. Though every fiber of your being screamed not to, you lowered your weapon and stood before the man, defenseless and vulnerable. "I am Ko," you stated, edging closer to him. "And I was just wondering... Why do you look so sad?" The man was taken aback, and could only stare at you in confusion. He was confused as to why you weren't running away, and even more so by the fact that it was like you could see into the deepest parts of him, despite never having ever meeting before. "Yo, Itachi, you're taking forever. What are you--?" a man with blue skin and gills interrupted, stopping abruptly at the scene. He stared at you, then at Itachi, then spoke again. "You know," he started, "she's in the Book. Maybe we should bring her to Leader-sama." After that, you were whisked away by the two strange men to an even stranger place full of more strange people.