A Paradise Life

Chapter 1 Paradise

Hi I am Blake. I am a girl who is 12. I live on an island in Hawaii. I love it here and I love to surf skim and basically water sports. I do lacrosse though. I compete in surfing and skimboarding. I love it here but it can get weird. Anyway right know I am at the beach being tought school. I am home schooled. I love it but sometimes hate it. I love it beacause I get to take a break when ever I want. But my mother is so mean. But I do get to learn with my best friend Carter she is a girl. I came from Massacheusets and Carter came from California. She is a lot tanner than me. I came here about 2 years ago. Carter came here 2 and a half years ago. I came here beacuse of my mothers family. I don't know why Carter came. She won't tell me. She is filled up with secrets she will never tell me. I have brown hair and she has blonde hair. I have blue eyes and she has green. We look different but act very similar. Anyway Hawaii isn't always paradise we do have some bad things happen to us you know. But on with the story. Right now at this very moment I see a paper start to blow across the beach. I get up and go look at it. Carter follows. We both look at it, it says "Come meet me at Groothie Smoothies at 10:00 tonight, Carter and Blake." Then it is signed with a M. We wonder who this could be and if we should go. We decide not to tell anyone. I think to myself isn't this supposed to be a Paradise life not a creepy life.

Chapter 2 Night Falls

As night awakens me and Carter sneek out. We are dressed in our bathing suits and our hair up with our surf boards, just in case we need to get away. The town is full of lights and collage students, but as we get deeper and deeper in to the town, it starts to get emptier and emptier. All the shops are closing up and we are scared. We finally reach our destination Groothie Smoothies. "Here we are." says Carter very worried. We see a person say "Ohh so I see you could make it." We both ask "What do you want?" The mysterious man or women says "Oh nothing really exept for the tresure in Wawhoo Wawhoo." We ask "Why us we are only 12? We don't ever know of this tresure." "Well it looks like I am going to have to home school you about the history and facts about it." says the mysterious person. Carter and I both look at each other our eyes filled with fear and terror. We both know what the right thing to do was. We agree to do it we both say "Only on one condition we get half and you get the rest." While the mysterious person fills us with our information, in my mind I think of what if we get caught our what if this or what if that. I am so sacred and I am positive that Carter is as well. I was so frightened that I didn't even pay attention to the directions that person told us. I am sure we will be lost. Me and Carter are packing tonight and leaving at 6:00 in the morning. 

Chapter 3 Waterfall

Carter and I left this morning. We are bringing along clothes our surfboards food and other supplies. As we leave I hear the ocean near by. The smell of the ocean leaves a salty smell. I tuck my gram cracker  hair behind my ear where my freckles aline. I put on my baby blue sunglasses. We finally reach the rain forest. I think of how it will be when we get back, how our parents will react how the public will act. But anyway we see tons of exotic animals. We see rivers that are as blus as my eyes the clear light pale blue. We rest for a while and drink some water it is now 11:00 it has been 5 miles. We are so tired we decide to rest until 2:00. I wake up to the mist in my face we have a week to get the tresure. We have a map to rely on and Carter. The person told us he chose us beacause we have the ability to go through small places and, we can surf and other abilites. We start to walk we are refreshed. Carter asks me "Should we be doing this lets turn back now." I tell her "We have gone to far to turn back now and that he will do something bad to us if we don't." But after that we hear water. "What's that?." asks Carter I tell her "I don't know." Then suddenly we reach a water fall. "It looks like we have to surf across." says Carter. So we surf across. But in the middle Carter falls and is being drifted by the current. I get her and put her on my surfboard and we get hers. We get to ther other side and begin to walk again.