Best Friends Forever

♡ Mackenzie's POV ♡

I woke up as my alarm clock rang to tell me it was 6:00am. I sighed and lookedd at the date, Thursday.

I sighed again as I pushed my dark red-brown hair out of my face and stared up at the cieling of my bedroom. I soon sat up and swung my legs off the edge of my bed and slipped them onto the floor as I stood.

My bed was a double-size which was big for two yet not a king size. I stretched before making my bed and patted down the white sheets with rainbow coloured butterlies on it.

I walked over to my massive mirrored wadrobe and opened it up, I looked through my clothes before picking out black skinny ripped jeans and the black tanktop my best friend got me which read 'Kiss My A$$' in white. I grabbed my favourite black bra and matching underwear before I got dressed, I stretched and cleaned my belly button piercing as usual and checked my double helix piercings in my left ear and nodded.

I got dressed and then brushed my hair into a high ponytail before going down for breakfast. My parents always left early for work like usual and were never home till late. I made my breakfast which was just a poptart and ate it quickly before I went back up to get my.teeth brushed.

On my way up the stairs, I heard the back door open and glanced back to see my best friend, Dexter step in and grabbed the poptart I left for him before jogging upstairs to joined me.

"Sup bestie" he grinned as I finished brushing my teeth, he wore a black top with dark blue jeans and his black converses. I looked over at him and his gorgeous looks but smiled.

"heyya"

Dexter was the perfect guy anyone would fall for. He had short dark brown hair which looked black with honey brown eyes and ligtly tanned skin from surfing.

I guess no really wanted to be with him as it went around that we were a couple.

"Come on I want to take you to town before we go to school" he grinned and I realised why, Dexter was a year older then me but he knew I was 17 tomorrow and he said he was going to give me my present early.

I followed him down to his black ferrari, both me and Dexter were raised up in rich families well you wouldn't uexpect us to be poor as we lived in the rich side of California.

My parents normally worked abroad while Dexter's worked in the family buisness yet they took me in now and then amd I loved them like my own family when mine aren't there.

I felt a smile creep along my lips and soon realised I was daydreaming. I sighed in annoyance at myself as it was a thing for me, daydreaming and noticed that I was in the car and we was driving so I guessed my daydreaming does get me in some places. I looked around and let California sink into me as I watched the scenerio change right in front of my eyes as we drove down the road and towards school.

"So what you going to do other the holidays?" Dexter asked and I smirked.

"Do what I do best" I told him before turning the radio up and singing along to Avril Lavgine 'Here's to never growing up.'