Chapter one

Chapter 1

I wake up to the loud sound of feet coming down the stairs. The door at the bottom that leads to the room that I'm in opens roughly and bangs against the wall. I whimper in fear and try to hide but there is nowhere to go. His eyes instantly fall on me. I know that I'm in trouble but I have no idea why. The day has yet to begin so I can't have done something wrong already. He walks over to me and grabs my chin in a painful grip that will most likely leave a bruise.

I so badly wanna cry or try to get away from him but I am paralyzed in fear. Any type of mouvement at this point would be seen as resistance and I would be punished. I don't think my body could last through another session of punishment. I was still healing from the last one. The lack of food was making my healing process very slowly so I had to make sure not to anger my master.

"You didn't clean the kitchen last night!" he screams at me, making me cower in fear.

"But I did master, I swear I did!"

"Really now? Let's go up and see just how well you cleaned the fucking kitchen!"

He grabs me by my hair and drags me out of the room and up the stairs. His legs are much longer then mine so I have a great difficulty keeping up with him. Before I can stop it, I catch myself on his arm so that I don't fall. Instantly, I pull my hand away like I was burned but I know that it is too late. I have broken a rule and I will be punished for it.

He slaps me across the face so hard that I fall to the ground. I know that my lip has spli; I can feel the blood running down my chin. I am so afraid to look up at him but I hear him undoing his belt buckel. I prepare myself for the worse, knowing what will most likely happen now.

"On your knees you useless bitch!" I force myself to do as he orders.

As soon as I am in a sitting position, he grabs my hair and forces me to take his member into my mouth. I hate the taste of him. He is repulsive and I want to push him away so badly. However, I don't because I know the punishment for this. I never want to have to go through that again. He holds my head between both on his hands and thrusts his member into the back of my throat. He does it so roughly that it hurts my throat and makes me gag multiple times. Finally he stops, but I know that he isn't done.

He removes the loops from his belt and ties it around my throat. I instantly fell fear but know better then to fight. He forces his member back into my mouth, while pulling the belt even tighter around my neck. I can barely breathe and I am so scared that he will finally kill me. Just as my vision starts to turn black, I feel his cumming into my mouth and the belt loosen around my throat.

He pushes me to the ground, apparently done with me for now. I try to pull myself up but he kicks me before I have a chance. I hear the crack and I know he just broke another rib. The tears come to my eyes even though I try to fight it. Seeing the tears, he hits me again because I broke another rule. He finally steps away from me but not before ordering me to clean the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone in the pack. This is a daunting task when I am not hurt but the many still healing wounds and broken bones make me much slower. I know I will get punished again before the end of the day.

                                              **********************

Somehow I managed to survive the day. A part of me, the part that seems to grow everyday, wishes that they would just kill me already. That way, the beatings and raping would finally stop. I know nobody will come to save me. Dying is my only way out of this place.