Draco simply smiled back. "Shall we?"

oOoOoOoOo

Never in a million years did Hermione ever imagine that she would be having breakfast with Draco Malfoy and Snape, and in her pyjamas no less. It was definitely the most awkward situation she had ever been in, hands down. Luckily, Sophie took a bit of the edge off by talking incessantly and telling her godfather all about her week. Hermione was still shocked at seeing Snape listen to her intently with a smile on his face, clearly enjoying himself. Snape with a smile was unnerving, but Snape interacting with a 4 year old girl with a smile was downright scary. At least she was spared from having to make polite conversation. Clearly sensing her unease, Draco pretty much left her alone as she ate and for that she was grateful. She simply sat at the table and watched the two siblings interact with their godfather whom they clearly adored and who clearly cared about them as well. Once you got past all the weirdness and the people who were actually involved, it was quite a picturesque scene. Sophie would talk about her week while Draco and Snape listened attentively and asked her questions, making her feel like what she had to say was important. When she took a break, Snape would ask Draco something about school or quidditch and they would talk. There'd be occasional banter and jokes, some do-you-remembers, and a lot of laughter between the three, usually at something Sophie said or did. If she didn't know any better, Hermione would say it was a scene out of a 50s commercial. She still, however, noticed Snape giving her pointed looks when he thought she wasn't looking.

"Well, I really must be going," Snape finally said, reluctantly getting up. "I have to mark a bunch of essays from inane first-years."

"What does inane mean?" asked Sophie.

"Never mind," Snape said trying to hide a smile. "Don't I get a hug goodbye?"

"A hug costs 2 sickles," Sophie stated matter-of-factly.

"You drive a hard bargain," Snape replied. A Malfoy through and through. "But I think it's worth it." He handed her 2 sickles and Sophie proceeded to give him a hug.

"Alright, I have to go now," Snape said, standing up and letting Sophie go. "Ms. Granger," he acknowledged Hermione with a nod. With that, he went to the door, giving Draco's shoulder a squeeze on his way out.

"I can't believe you did that!" Hermione exclaimed as soon as Snape was out the door. "It was the most embarrassing moment of my life!"

"I'm sorry," Draco said laughing. "I have to admit I really wanted to see your face when Snape saw you in your pyjamas."

He was met with a glare from Hermione.

"Alright, alright," Draco said with his hands in the air in a sign of surrender. "How about I make it up to you? I ruined your breakfast so how about you come to lunch with me and Sophie? It'll be my treat."

Hermione was about to refuse when Sophie interrupted her with squeals. "Yes! Yes! Will you come? Please, pretty pretty please?" Sophie pleaded, pouting and batting her eyelashes for extra effect.

Such a Drama Queen. A Malfoy through and through. Hermione thought, echoing Snape's earlier sentiments.

"Oh, alright," Hermione agreed earning a squeal from Sophie. "But can I please wear something other than my pyjamas?"

oOoOoOoOo

"Okay, hold on to this."

"What is it?"

"It's a watch Granger."

"Yes, I can see that. But why do I have to hold on to it?"

"It's a Portkey."