sorrow

And i swear, no-one seems to understand, my daily strugle. Everything is white to me, everywhere i look and turn its almost like im the only tiny little pencil mark on a blank white paper . it hurts so d*** bad but i have learned to take it like a pill. I try and hide my tears but unfortunatly it doesn't last very long. Im lost in a world of emptieness, thats all i feel anymore is emptieness. Oooh, why,  nothing is better than a great slap in the face by reality, every once in a while, But the thing is i've been beaten with it, to see that everyone is to caught up in them selves to realize that im not the only one in need of a shoulder to lean on. im not the only one who feels this way. there is a whole world of people wanting others to hear them out  for a change. well i completely understand how it feels to be left with nothing but the painfull thought of abandonment. it's all i seem to notice, lil barbie doll girls laughing in the faces of people that can come back ten times stronger and meaner, yet it's them that have no idea. i have held so much back in the last 5 years, that i want nothing but distruction of the world, that its unbearably unbelievable. And to this all, i feel only a couple solutions, but it's not who is going to let me, it's the matter of who's willing to stop me.