LEMON Riley X Cindy: Their Night

Magsimula sa umpisa

They were ready and it was time.

Riley managed to tear his lips away from hers before he attacked her neck in a series of hungered kisses. Cindy let out a low moan as he started from beneath her jaw and made his way down to the base of her throat. She went up an octave with a sigh when he focused on her soft spot above her collarbone with small licks and kisses. She could barely handle it when he glided his tongue down her right breast before cupping it with both hands and latching onto it with his mouth. She raked her fingers through Riley's rows firmly as he suckled while massaging. It wasn't too long after when he released and kissed over to her left breast before delivering the same technique.

When he finally pulled his mouth from her bud, he brushed his lips back to the valley of her chest and started to kiss down the invisible line of her body. His kisses had softened again, now flutter-like pecks as he worked his way down. His fingers gently grazed down her sides as he moved lower, kissing down her stomach, to her belly button (taking an extra moment to play with her navel ring), to her right hip (taking another moment to kiss her tattoo), and finally slowing as he approached the beginning of her womanhood.

The speed of Cindy's breathing increased even more as she felt wetter with anticipation. Riley's lips grinned against her skin as he moved to kiss the top of her pelvis. Then he raised his head and moved it down past her area, stopping instead to bring his lips down to her mid-thighs. Cindy let out a whimper of anxiousness as Riley now began to work his way up, taking his time to apply some teasing kisses to her inner thighs. He was driving Cindy insane as he slowly kissed, licked, and even sucked a little between her legs. As he moved higher and higher, she squirmed and moaned more. She wanted him now.

When Riley finally reached her entrance, he smirked as he gently widened her legs a little more. Then he moved his face a little closer. Cindy almost lost it when she felt, not Riley's finger graze her, but his tongue! Cindy moaned loudly as his pink muscle delicately gave her one gentle lick from the bottom of her entrance all the way up to her clit.

"Oooh! Riley!" Cindy let out as she clutched her nails around the sheets beneath her hands. Riley rubbed his hands down her hips and lifted her legs one by one over his shoulders.

"Mm...." He hummed, barely pulling his lips back after his slow lick. "Damn, baby." He murmured, his breath tickling Cindy and causing her to shudder. Riley moaned lowly again as he planted a soft kiss on her clit, then he gave her a small lick before sliding his tongue in to enter her. Cindy tossed her head back and moaned loudly as she felt Riley's tongue inside her. She was biting her lip hard and had brought her hands up to grip the rails of the headboard now. God, she could barely contain it as Riley continued to pleasure her by swirling his tongue in slow circles deeply inside of her. It was like an itch she couldn't scratch. Torturous bliss.

"Ohhhh... ohh, Riley... Ril-aah," Cindy went up an octave as she felt Riley slide his tongue out of her and move up to her clit again. "Aah... aahh...." She couldn't form words as she squirmed and moved her hips to meet Riley's licks and kisses that he gave to her. He moaned against her before he slid the hand that caressed on the side of her right thigh, down and around to her entrance. Cindy all but screamed when she felt his finger enter her while he continued to kiss her clit.

"Ah... I'm gonna... aahh, I-I'm gonna...." She trailed off by biting down hard on her lip when she felt him add another finger and go directly to her G-spot.

"Go 'head, baby... let go for me...." He said between his licks before delivering a final one by circling his tongue teasingly, at the same time, he gave her a feverish rub to her G-spot with added pressure. It was just enough to send Cindy over the edge as she curled her toes.

"Aaah... Rileyyy!" She got out right before she released, emptying everything in one earth-shattering orgasm for her. Riley accepted the contents into his mouth with a moan and began to clean her up immediately. Cindy was breathing heavily, her eyes still fluttering as Riley licked her up with ease. After everything was out of her, he pulled his face back and looked up to Cindy with a grin as he slowly licked his lips. She felt her heartbeat increase as he kept eye contact while he lowered her legs from his shoulders. Then she blushed when she watched as he lifted the hand he had used to his lips. She was immediately aroused again as she saw him take his two fingers into his mouth and suck them clean before he wiped his mouth and chin. He chuckled lowly at her entranced expression before he lowered down to her and gave her a slow kiss, allowing her to taste the juices still on his tongue. She moaned as he kissed her deeply, bringing him closer by digging her nails into his back. She wanted him. All of him. Now. Cindy felt him shift to align himself at her core, then opened her eyes slightly when Riley pulled back a bit. She gave him a nod to continue when he looked into her eyes. He kissed her lips softly before she felt him ease into her.