LEMON Riley X Cindy: Their Night

Start from the beginning

I can smell your perfume
Step into my bedroom
Let me love you constantly
Oh, oh your body is my playground
Let me lick you up and down
Make you feel like a woman should

It seems like you're ready

Cindy made a small gasp, mid-slow-grind with Riley kissing her neck when she felt him reach his hand behind her and skillfully undo her bra hook with one hand. He pulled away back slightly and looked at her as he slowly slid both straps from her shoulders, then finally off her chest. Cindy blushed at the way his eyes stared in wonder at her bare breasts. He looked at her eyes again before leaning down to the base of her neck. Then he slowly worked his way lower to her chest, kissing down her left one first. Cindy bit her lip and felt moisture between her legs as Riley gently took the bud of her breast into his mouth, kissing and sucking pleasingly while cupping and massaging the other. Cindy moaned and dug her nails slightly into his back at his technique. Riley eventually moved from the left breast and started to kiss and suck on the other, applying the same care and attention that he'd just given.

Cindy made another loud moan, nails running between Riley's rows as he soon moved his head lower, stopping at her belly button to run his tongue around her belly ring like he'd done at the club.

"I know you like that," He murmured huskily.

"Ah, don't tease me like that, baby." She got out breathily, now feeling much more wetness at the agonizing pleasure he gave to her.

"You don't want me to tease you, bay?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face as he moved his face a little more south and gave her tattoo a gentle lick.

"Riley...." Cindy moaned his name, curling her toes. Damn, I don't know how much more I can take! And we're just starting!

Riley's eyes slightly lit up, most likely turned on at the sound of her moaning his name. He gazed up at her as he slowly leaned his head down and kissed the outside of her clothed pelvis, driving her insane with another moan. Riley then lifted up slightly and looked into her eyes as he placed both hands on her hips, hooking two fingers underneath the elastic band of her panties. She gave him a nod to continue and he did, slowly beginning to shimmy them down her legs. Cindy felt so sexy by the way Riley stared at her exposed and naked body in awe, seeming mesmerized. He then looked back to Cindy's eyes and reached for the tops of his boxers. Cindy bit her lip as Riley stared back at her, slowly pulling them down.

Holy SHIT. Cindy stared in amazement at Riley's very well-endowed member, standing ready and at attention. God, she knew he had big feet but damn. Her heartbeat accelerated as Riley leaned back down and but moved so he was near Cindy's head again.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asked into her ear, his voice a soft and husky whisper.

Cindy didn't have to think. She turned his face towards her to look him in the eye. "I've never been more ready or sure about anything in my life.... I love you, Riley."

He stared back at her and kissed her passionately before pulling back to whisper one last thing against her lips.

"I'm in love with you, Cindy."

3rd Person POV

Cindy's breath caught in her throat at those words. She already knew that Riley loved her, just like she loved him. But for him to specify the type of love he felt for her... to profess that he had fallen in love with her? She got immediate butterflies. She felt as if her heart was warming her entire body. She completely melted.

Emotionally, Cindy had never felt more wonderful. That was the sweetest statement Riley had ever said to her.

Riley moaned softly as Cindy's response was to immediately connect her lips to his. He knew that he had been speaking from his heart when he whispered those words to her. He was so in love; he had to say it. Initially, Riley had thought that he would be embarrassed to say something like that out loud in fear of sounding "bitch-made." But he didn't. It felt so good and so right to admit that to her. He truly felt it. And by the heated way she kissed him, he knew that she felt the same. As it got more and more passionate, Riley's moans got louder and coarser. Cindy's breathing quickened as their kissing got faster, her bare lower half rising up to meet Riley's in an attempt to get even closer. Riley could barely take it.